CHAPTER 3

Armin's point of view:

The days pass by as usual, though one time we had to be excused for our practices and studies but thats it. This week was a bit boring to say, but then Levi got into a fight with someone who was spreading rumors about Hange. Which got him to the principal's office, Where we currently are.

The principal insisted to call our parent's but we begged him not to, we couldn't risk that or else we would be in great trouble.

"Sir we can just call our guardian, no need to call our parent's" Hange begged him desperately, i stood in the corner with Eren and we watch them silently.

Mikasa was holding an ice pack on Levi's bruised cheek, the person that Levi fought was in the nurses office since he got beat into a pulp by him.

"We got involved of course we did, we're always together" Eren looks scared mumbling stuff to me, i just keep nodding on what he says.

Suddenly Hange's phone started ringing, she excuse herself and got her phone, going to the other side of the room.

Hange's point of view:

My phone started ringing when i was talking to the principal, "I'm sorry sir will you just excuse me?" I ask him, he nodded in understanding.

I grabbed my phone from my bags pocket, i look at the callers name and it was aunt Kuchel, Levi and Mikasa's mother.

I started to shake hesistating to answer, i went to the other side of the room far from the two Ackerman's.
"Hello? Aunt Kuchel you called, is there something wrong?" I ask whispering, begging that she didn't found out.
"Oh Hange dear is Levi with you? He wasn't answering his phone" she replied, i gulped how am i going to explain what's going on.

"A-amm about that he isn't with me sorry, but I'll tell him to call you once i see him" i told her sighing as relief was over me as i come up with an excuse, i hear her hum in response.

"Oh say hello to Mikasa for me dear, did you kids ate? Tell her to eat she likes to skip her meals" she reminded, i told her yes and she bid her goodbye before ending the call.

I put my phone back and sat down the chair, "Hange who was that?" Mikasa ask stopping what she was doing, i wave her off telling it wasn't important.

She looks skeptical but brushed it off, Levi looks at me suspiciously knowing i was lying. Somehow he manages to read my thoughts and gives me the 'we'll talk later' look.

Now the only thing we need to think of is how to get out of here without them calling our parents...

○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○

3rd person's point of view:

After arguing with a the principal for a while Hange finaly gave in to just to call someone to come.

"Hey Mr.Frank can you come to school please? Its urgent" Hange explains to the butler, all eye's where on her. Hoping that the butler will agree.

"Well atleast she called Mr.Frank not our parents" Eren whispered to Armin, he looks worried and panick but a certain someone on his mind was keeping him from losing his composure.