CHAPTER 16

(A/N: to anyone who reads this..please excuse my typos..)

3rd person's point of view:

A few weeks past by quickly as it came, everyone started to get busy..more or less with school.

Especially with the upcoming event in a few more days, everyone needs to get ready for it.

"Eren, Mikasa hurry up!" Yelled the furious ravenette as he started the engine.
Patterning footsteps were hear as the other two rush to get outside the main doors.

Eren carefully loaded the trunk with the things needed for their picnic.
"Sorry Levi, Mikasa couldn't find her jacket" Eren managed to breathe out still panting from their run.

He slammed the car door shut scowling at the brunette boy. "Remember Jaeger: dont hurt her, now get inside before i leave you behind" the younger boy gulped nodding his head vigorously before entering the vehicle.

"Dont scare my little cousin like that Levi!" Hange scolded only making him scoff and turned away. Armin recently proposed the idea of them having a picnic, to which they all agreed on- especially Hange.

Since they barely had anytime to spend just relaxing for the past week or so, going to this simple trip wasn't so bad to hear.

Levi turned his focus back on the person besides him..he jumped a bit as he notices how the woman besides him wasn't wearing anything intended for the weather.

He slowly took off his coat throwing it over her shoulders. "L-Levi what are you doing!?"
He clicked his tongue and didn't say anything.

He turned to look at the rear-veiw mirror before speaking. "Mikasa hand me my other coat from the back" the winds was a bit cold, since winter was nearing.

"Let's go" he uttered before driving off tto their destination.

○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○

The leaves crunch beneath their feet as they walk to their spot near the hills where most of the trees where.

The wind wasn't as harsh, perfect time to go out and relax. "This should be good" Levi said as he placed down their picnic blanket before carefully placing the rest of their belongings.

"Why did you recommend this place Levi? It looks like it's near the woods.." He turned his attention back to the person whom asked him the question.

His eye's traveled back to the certain brunette boy who was sitting beside his bestfriend. "I dont really know..."
He opened the basket grabbing everyone their cups before pouring them each a hot drink.

He brought the cup near his mouth but continued before drinking. "This place seems familiar for me...like I've been here long ago"
Everyone looked at him, dozen of questions slowly filling up their thoughts: especially Hange.

"Who could you say that if you never been here before?" Hange asked him a bit puzzled by what he told, could it be something related to the past?

His brows furrows and he shrugged his shoulders, brushing off those thoughts away.
"We should just savor this moment while it last" he muttered, occasions like this is very rare for the five of them.