CHAPTER 19

3rd person's point of view:

Murmuring of the crowds alerted the two blonde who bump into each other during lunch. Armin's gripped on her hands lossen as they walked near the entrance where everyone was piling up.

"Stay close to me- we won't want to get separated now" said the boy, the crystal eyed woman vigorously nodded as she tailed behind him.

"There's a limousine here- that's a bit suspicious dont you think?"

"Is there a special guests coming?"

"Maybe it's someone coming to talk to our principal?"

"It's definitely for me! My daddy might have brought them to pick me up!"
Dawn said mocking everyone whom was outside watching, the boys stared at her- jaws dropping as she kept on telling false things to the rest.

"Plastic bitch, still haven't gotten enough huh" The two blondes found Mikasa scowling at the girl whom she fought merely weeks back.

Annie's hand tapped her shoulders multiple times trying to get her attention.
"O-oh Annie! Glad to see you" The ravenette girl hugged the female blonde, both have been starting to get closer as they attended martial arts classes.

"Better calm your storm Mikasa..we'll get in trouble" she whispered in her ear, she gray eyed girl nodded vigorously before pulling away.

Armin's mind was quietly focus of the limousine park just right out the main school gates, his eye's quickly darted to the plate number.

His vision got blocked as a piece of black clothing covered the plated numbers.
A man in a suit came out of car having six men with him.

Everyone stepped aside as the man started walking forward. His eye's peering at everyone whom was outside watching his every steps.

His eye's caught the sight of the two blonde and ravenette in the corner who are desperately trying to figure out who he might be.

One of the men with him tapped his shoulder,
"That's them sir, we need to hurry up" the bodyguard spoke quietly to him.

The man nodded before entering the doors his eyes never leaving the trio.
"Make sure you get them ready once i got outside.."

○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○

Armin's eyes scanned the area looking for the others, "He looked familiar did he Mika?"
The girl nodded before she anxiously pulled her scarf over her mouth.

They talked to themselves abiut the mysterious man who suddenly appeared right on their front gate. They eyes were cautiously looking around, who knows that man might be the embodiment of trouble coming their way.

'Something seems fishy with that guy' Annie thought as she grabbed her phone just incase. She carefully lifted it up, zooming in the camera to get a better look at the plte number.

Armin saw her intentions, he went besides her hurriedly snatching the gray phone away from the blonde girl who simultaneously gasped as she felt her phone being taken away.

"Don't do that Annie! There's six other men with him- two who's left to look after the car. We'll just get caught" he grabbed her hand, placing the gray phone back to her palms, her crystal eyes squinted before slowly nodding her in understanding.

The ravenette on the other hand was slowly making her way near the limo just about a few feet away from the whole crowd. Unknown to Armin, Mikasa planned to get closer. Seeing the familiarity of the car got her interested.

Her footing was light barely making a crackle as she steps on the concrete. She carefully went on the back of it. "Lady Mikasa! There you are, please go inside hurry!" She gasped as they pushed her inside, the guard reached for his suit having a mic attacked to it.

"A-Armin!" She chocked as the guards pushed her inside, one getting in the driver seat. "Sir we got one, we'll just send the chopper plane to come pick the rest up."

"Alright then, I'll fine the other young royals.."

Mikasa huffed before looking at the rear-veiw mirror, her gray eyes grew. "You're royal guards! What are you doing here?!" She yelled scrambling to get closer to the driver.

"It's time princess.."

○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○

Armin's point of view:

"MMikas-!" I turned around about to ask her something, only for ke to see her get shoved into a the limousine by the men in suits.

What?! She was just besides us, i sprinted but someone yanked me back hard. "Armin! Dont follow!" It was Annie, her eyes looks worried but tryed to conseal it.

The crowds roared as the man walked out again, his head was upturned into the sky.
He smiled and his dark blue eyes saw me and Annie. His hands rose up to signal the men with him, and pointed his finger at us.

I gripped her hand way more aggressive than i expected causing to hiss in pain. "Armin you're crushing me.." she gasped, i looked at her with an apologetic smile before casually backing away as the men came closer.

"Sir Armin, your parents sent us please cooperate!" What?! Most of the people backed away, some was left just jaw dropping as they heard what the guard whispers to me.

One of them gripped my upper arm before talking. "A chopper plane is coming to pick you up, pincess Mikasa is already out of here.
If we cant find the prince Ackerman or princess Zoe we'll send another one to get them" my eyes quickly darted towards Annie, her mouth was agape her eyes were dilated.

I jusy nodded following everything they say,
"Oh and princess Leonhardt- you're coming with us.." d-did he just say Leonhardt? They're the royal family we're supposed to meet?!

"What?! How do you know!" She didn't deny it, the guards chuckle including the man.
"We should go-" he was cut off as the huge gush of wind came our way, a chopper plane nearly landing.

The crowds stared in awe as the chopper land near the fields. Once the propellers stopped, two women came out with two suitcases. "What are those for?" Annie asked as the two women came rushing to us.

"Those shall be your clothes for the meeting- how hurry up young masters we don't want to me late.." he said walking off, the maids started to apologize for being late and carefully shoving both of us near the chopper.

"Sir sorry for this inconvenience- it was a surprise they wanted to hold the meeting now.." she explained as she pulled out a black tux, with a gray vest.

I nodded removing my blazer and rest of my school uniform, neatly folding it.
"Hmm it's fine- a bit startled at first. Anyways how about m-my friend or the princess as you called her?" She lifted her head before smiling pointing behind me.

What? My whole body swivels, a jaw dropping sight before me. Her face was flushed, glowing pink cheeks and her crystal blue eyes darting away from me.

She was wearing a peach colored dress that reaches her knees, her collarbone was slightly shown her hair was down.

"H-hey ready to go?.."