CHAPTER 7

Armin's point of view:

Staring down my hands trying to re call any events that I've seen a blue crystal,
I never have seen one in my life. How could i get a vision? About it.

Can Hange somehow help me with this?
I did remember her talking about dreams and visions at some point. But i dont want to disturb her, she might be busy.

"I should worry about this in another time" i whispered, grabbing my book from my side. Skeptical on reading it just observing it's cover.

Am i going crazy? Or it's just a ramdon dream like always? I-i should focus on other things than worry about this.

Deciding to just ignore it for most of the time, i trying to focus on the book i was reading but something doesn't seem right.
Should i...Should i talk to someone about it? If i do who could it be?
I know their all busy here, Hange and Levi are probably off to the library. Eren and Mikasa could be inside talking to our parents.

Who should i call- ever so suddenly my phone rang in my pocket, i reach for it.
I checked the name of the person who called, and i was surprised.

"Hey there, you decided to call. Did something happen?" I ask, the person on the other line only sighed.

"No nothing happened- well maybe, you see..my bestfriend Reiner one of the best players on their football team. He got into an accident while practicing"  she narrate in somewhat of a disappointed tone.

"Oh? Hope he'll be better soon, but..what does that have to do with you? I thought you want to play volleyball?" She stayed silent for some time before answering me.
Is there anyway i can help her?...

"Well...i do want to join the volleyball team- but the coach on Reiner's team wants me to find a replacement for him on the up coming game" she explained, well..I'm no help, Levi doesn't want to get involved with such games. Eren won't last 10 minutes without getting injured, and me...I'm not good at that kind of sports.

"I'm sorry...i dont know how to help you, you know the boys in my group- they can't join for personal reasons.." i tried to sound less guilty about it, but it cant be help though.

I heard her gasp every so slightly, before hearing her sigh again.
"You dont have to apologize Armin, I'm sure I'll find someone. Don't worry you dont need to help" but i still want to, maybe i can suggest one of my classmates to her.

"But-" before i can even finish she cut me off, "Armin i said no, I'll figure this out of my own believe me. I'm a girl who doesn't need a man to figure out her own little problems alright?" Of course she is, she doesn't need a man to help her. That's one of the things i admire about her.

I laughed and finally gave in, if only i can see her- "Hey? Before you go, i wan to ask you something real quick" i smiled to myself, i hope she agrees.

"Hmm? Sure what is it? But make it quick"
Even though she's rushing i can hear how interested she is.

"I want to ask you if you're free tomorrow, maybe we can go eat somewhere?" She got quiet, I'm guessing debating her answer.

"Sure! I would love too! What time?" I chuckled on how cheerful and excited her tone was she she replied.

But the time? When am i free?
"Amm..the time let me see, is 1pm good?"
I hope she's not that busy at that time.