CHAPTER 9

Armin's point of view:

Once the morning sun hits my room, i was already up and running. I barely got a wink of sleep last night, too caught up on meeting a certain someone later.

"Why am i even so energetic after barely getting enough rest? The meet up is later this afternoon" i chuckled while getting dress.

Our parents decided to stay here for a while catching up with each other.
So we might be staying here for a few weeks at most.

A knock on my door interrupt me from my thoughts. Buttoning up my shirt quickly before attending to the person who's knocking.

"Just a minute!" I yelled not to loud to disturb anyone, i stumbled over a bit before opening the door reveling Eren and Mikasa standing beside each other. With a small space between them.

Noticing it i started to laugh at them while they avoid each other's eyes. One of them heavily blushing with the other was deeply embarrassed.

"Come on let's go, before we scolded for being late" i said finally my laughter dying down, then nodded and went to the opposite sides near me.

"Y-yeah sure.." Eren's voice cracked as he tried talking, which only got us chuckling even more.

We all entered the dining hall and all of them were already seated and eating breakfast.
I pulled the chair for Mikasa since even Eren was too shy to do that for her now.

○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○

Breakfast went along just fine, some accidental touches from Eren and Mika. Whiles the elders talked about business and financial situations, everything seems normal but once i looked at Hange my smile dropped.

She doesn't seem herself today, she was zoming out barely touching her food. Did something happened last night? If so we could have known about it.

I opened my mouth to ask Levi about it but once i saw him, i instantly regretted trying to ask him. His eye's are stern and coldly looking at everybody in the room, mostly giving Hange glares and scoffs.

Mikasa caught up and notice the two of them acting odd. The spark in Hange's brown eyes wasn't there, she looks hurt and miserable.

Sir Kenny also seems to not be having a great start. "Mom? Did something happen?" Mikasa's voice echoed truth the whole room, everyone stopped and focused their attention to her.

Aunt Kuchel struggled to respond for a bit until a gew minutes later. "Nothing happened Mikasa, if anything did it's between your brother and uncle" was the easiest thing she said, but Mikasa didn't ended it just there.

"Why won't they share it? I'm sure it's nothing private" she insisted, the room got more quiet.

"Shut up Mikasa" Levi sneered but she didn't listen, I saw Hange looking scared and debating what to do before a fight breaks out.

"Enough!" She yelled standing up suddenly, she tossed her utensils and napkin back to the table before stomping off.

Everyone was left speechless, Eren and I decided to pull Mikasa away from every gets worse for both sides.

○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○

3rd person's point of view:

"Why couldn't you just leave your brother be?" Armin asked, she only scoffs and walks near the docks and sat down.

"Something happened between the three, and i want figure it out before it gets worse" she replied rather cold.

"They share it to us once the time comes Mika. Just wait a little" Said Eren as he sat beside her putting his arms around her shoulders unknowingly.

Her faced started to burn crimson the longer he didn't notice his own actions. "Hey? Aren't we supposed to have studies this saturday?" Eren groans as he pulled away from Mikasa, who sighed in relief.

"Yeah we do, speaking of which we should be going. Ms. Brown wont be happy if we're late" Armin stood up and held his hand out for them to take.

They accept and walked inside after a few minutes.

Pmce they reach studies they noticed Hange and Levi weren't attending. Mikasa opened her mouth to speak about to ask their tutor about her brother and friend missing. Before she could even utter a word she was cut off.

"Prince Levi and princess Hange wont be attending this session, didn't your mother inform you lady Mikasa?"

"She never said a word Ms. Brown" she mumbled, the tutor only sighed and signaled her students to take their proper seating for their sessions was about to start.

○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○

The rest of the day went on a usual just studying and learning proper etiquette. Nothing too usual for them.

"Finally! It's over!" Eren cried in relief when they left the room. "I always dont get why you want to leave our session? It's something we need to learn as royalty Eren" Said Armin and he chuckled watching his friend cheer everytime they finish for the day.

"Well that's the point, we're force? To learn this- hey you okay Mikasa?" Eren ask when he notice her zoning out from time to time.

"Hm? Yes I'm fine dont worry, I'll go ahead i have some unfinished business to attend to" was the only thing she uttered before leaving the two boys confused.

"What just happened?" Eren turned to armin looking confused, the blonde boy only sighed and told him leave her alone for some time.

They talked until they reach the back garden where nearly everyone was eating lunch, they greeted them one by one and took their seats besides each other.

"How's your day Armin?" His father ask,
"It went great!" He exclaimed cheerfully, but his smile dropped a bit.
"Father? Can i ask your permission to go somewhere with my friend? It wont be anywhere far just the park and maybe the mall" his father was skeptical at first but the look on his son's face said it all.

"Alright- but you will come home at a certain time young man" he pointed out and continued eating.

"Thank you fath-" he was supposed to say until someone yelling interrupt him.

"Leave me alone!" They yelled, everyone stopped and look at the person near the patio near the greenhouse.

"Lady Kuchel! Lady Rachel! Your son and daughter are fighting!"

What happened now?...