CHAPTER 17

(A/N: SHITTY-PIG okay I'll stop the teasing..for now so enjoy! Ending might be bad sorry!)

Armin's point of view:

"Annie?...what are you doing here?"

She stiffen after hearing the familiar voice, her head bowing down not minding to even look up. Cracking branches was hear from behind before a loud booming voice spoke.

"Annie! There you are!" Someone yelled, they push through the hedges, just then i saw arms wrapping around her.

Some raven head boy came out helping her stand in her feet. His hands ran through her clothing brushing any debris that got caught up.

His hands snakes through her waist before dragging her back to him. Low growls slowly arouse from my throat as i stare at his actions towards her, she looks uncomfortable just being near him!

Levi's eye's darkened seeing foreign people barged in, his hands gripped his pocket knife tighter causing his knuckles to turn pale almost ghost like.

"And who may you be?" His brows quirk upwards seeing the raven head boy slowly turned away from him.

About to take a step forward, Hange tugging his sleeve bringing his back near her.
"Leave them Levi" she said as she latches on Levi's arm, preventing him from charging forward.

"Shitty brat" he uttered before getting dragged away by Hnage.

More rustling sound was heard as more people started to appear. One by one they asked if Annie was doing alright.

Some girl with messy unkept hair spoke to her with concern while the light red blonde haired one was babbling about how careless she is.

Just then two light blonde haired boys appeared, one having crutches while the other was arguing with him.

"There you are! Your mother would've killed me if we lost you!" The boy who has crutches cried, grabbing Annie's hand as he spoke.

"I-i'm fine Reiner, no cuts nor bruises" she said looking down as the boy Reiner she called him, keep on scolding her.

The people she was with started to surrounding her, not even minding the other party who's quietly questioning their appearance.

"Annie, answer me.." i called out sternly, everyone jerked their head forward finally appreciating the rest of people here.

Her head bowed down not a single word came from her mouth, bawling fists before asking the same question again.

"Why are you here?" She squeezed her eyes shut, days have passed and when i tryed to either talk to her in school or by social media; she would always ignore me.

I thought she was just busy- that's what she told me when i tried calling her, to atleast talk. I've tried for nearly a week to reach out for her...does she hate me now? But I've done nothing wrong..

"I-i'm sorry...i didn't know you'd be here with your...friends" she was about to turn around but i rapidly caught her hand preventing her from getting any further.