CHAPTER 6

3rd person's point of view:

Everyone arrived nearly at the same time, the kid's went straight to either training or their studies.

Armin glance out the window from where he was sitting, a thick book right infront of him but he pays not attention.
"Hey? You okay?" Hange ask stopping for while, he merely nodded and continued to gaze outside where he saw Eren, Levi and Mikasa wielding fencing swords.

'Why can't i join them? I already know this stuff the tutor is teaching' Armin thought,
Barely paying attention to what their tutor was talking. Even Hange who knows nearly everything and considered a prodigy still listens to her.

Groaning slumping his head on the open book infront of him, Hange got startled by his actions and looked at him questioningly.
He made eye contact before looking back at the window.

"Alright that's it, what's wrong with you? You never act like this Armin?" Hange ask him rather annoyed, he sighed lifting his head before looking back at her.
"I'm not in the mood today" he shorty replied, Hange knowing he just lied still interrogated him.

"Come on just tell the truth Armin" she insisted she kneels down next to his chair, putting her hand on his shoulders.

"The other day- amm..." he hesitated shaking his head, Hange looks at him worriedly.
'Did something happened? He doesn't seem out of it yesterday' Hange thought, trying to come up with answers on her own.

"Remember this monday? When i was going home i fell asleep in the car and...i had this weird dream" he told her, she looks at him interested.

"It was like a vi-" before he could even finish someone interrupted him.
"Prince Arlert! Princess Zoe! Are you both even listening to me?" Their tutor slammed the book on the desk infront of her, Hange gulp and went back to sit apologizing about her and Armin's behavior.

"We're sorry miss, i was just thinking" Armin said before looking at the book infront of him trying to get his mind of his problem.

"We'll talk later Armin, so please tell the truth" Hange told him before returning her focus on their tutor.

He only sighed and turned his gaze to their tutor.

'Why must i get that weird dream?'he thought before going back to paying attention to his studies.

○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○

"Come on Eren try again" Levi insisted to a exhausted Eren who was laying down the ground. Since they were having a fencing match but Eren kept on losing to Levi.

"I cant...i dont even know how to stand up" he managed to breathe out, Levi only scoffs at him.

"Here let me help you" Mikasa went to him, putting her hand infront of him.
He seemed hesitant to grabbed it at first but he gave in.
She pulled him upwards a little be too aggressively than she normally intended. Making them fall down.

She squealed as she was about to be knocked over when suddenly something grabbed her by the waist, she opened her eye's as she lifts her head up.
She saw a pair of green eye's staring directly at her grey ones.

Eren's face was only a few inches away from closing infront of her, his eye's seems hypnotic making her not break eye contact.
Her lips merely a few inches away from his, tempted but held herself back.
For the longest time she had her eye's on him, for the longest time ever since that winter night that happened years ago.