CHAPTER 21

Annie's point of view:

"We need to discuss as growing threat amongs us.."

Everyone in the room looked the three, questions slowly filling up their heads as they wait for one of them to continue. "W-what do you mean by that father?" Armin stood up confidently as he spoke. His hands was tremble a little. I gripped his hands tightly his eyes widen but continued talking.

"We just got a word, a prince from a kingdom overseas came here. He's threatening to call a war at ours, hence why we're all here now"

"B-but do they knew his name perhaps? Or any form of identity?" He asked the blond man or should i say his father? His head bowed down as his hands rested on the table.
His head shook answering his son's questions.

Armin looked at me solemnly as he sat back down, no one is the room even dared to speak a word after what went down.
"I suggest guards in the care of each young heir of every family" some cold tone spoke.

Levi's hand was rose up confidently and he pushed his chair back. "It'll be a challenge to conseal the situation when some will find out. It's better to take precautions" he explained.

My father and the rest agreed but the Reiss king seemed to decline Levi's plan. "It might be better for my daughter but if people find out they'll either take advantage of that!" His fist hits the table aggressively as he shouted.

"Rod! For once take your daughter as your first priority in this situation! Her life will be at risks if the enemy kingdom will attack" My father snarled, before a fight will even broke out Armin held my father down as Eren held the other.

"I-im so sorry Sir but i don't have choice" Armin spoke cunningly. The rest was clueless on what to do so we just sat back as the elders took care of the problem.

"Mr. Leonhardt please! Settle down Reiss!" Yelled a green eyed man, Eren was besides him. His shoved one down as Eren held Mr. Reiss from pouncing at my father.

The whole meeting room turned into a chaotic mess not even an hour had passed.
"Annie Mikasa leave this room now! Hange follow them we'll take care of this!" Yelled my mother as she ushered us out.

I tryed to protest but the look she gave me was something i cannot fight. "Let's go things will be fine after they cool down" said Armin.
I nodded and followed them as they lead me far away from them as possible.

"I-i can't believe they're already fighting not even an hour had pass since then" i muttered as the harsh winds of the autumn blew.
I shivered at the dress they gave me was barely warm enough for the chilly weather.

As we passed through the halls in a hurry, i caught sight of Pieck and Hitch not so far away. Their eyes widen as they saw us passed, their faces turned concern.

"Annie! Armin what happened?! We heard yelling!" Pieck asked as Hitch nodded not a single word coming out from her.

"They started to fight and they wanted us put the room as soon as possible" i replied, the leaves fell near us the we reach the back yards.

Sudden i felt a warm touch over a shoulders, i looked back to see..Armin giving me his suit.
"Huh? Armin wouldn't you be cold?" I asked about to return it too him but he shook his head. "You need it more than i do..so please keep it on?"

○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○

3rd person's point of view:

"I never knew that, your mother did say something about a problem but i didn't think it was that serious.." Said Hitch as they huddled beneath one of the trees.

"What are we going to do now Levi? Our lives are at sake because of that prince" Hange coughed all her anger washig away as Levi held her close.

The group huddled outside waiting for any news but non came. The night fell after a few hours, Armin was ordered to bring Annieto their estate for the night as Levi, Hange, Eren, and Mikasa soon followed them.

No words were spoken all night, everyone returned to their own rooms after dinner.
"Goodnight Annie.." Armin whispered on the phone, he could hear her sigh before bidding goodnight and hanging up.

Near the middle of the night the adults came home exhaustion listed of their faces. "I couldn't believe that just happened" Grisha said to the rest before bringing up the wine glass to his mouth.

"Rod can be selfish, nearly everyone lnows that Grisha" replied Kenny, the men stayed out al night as the ladies went and checked on the kids.

○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○

"We're so sorry about what happened a few hours ago, it was a well a shocker" Rachel held her daughter in her arms as Hange lean her head into hers.

Everyone understand that it's for their safety and the rest of their families. "We'll send guards with you tomorrow- we'll go by Levi's suggestion" Annie's mother explained with detail on what went downin the meeting room when the young kids left.

The kids were suddenly called to be in the living as their mothers discussed their plans.
"Before you go to school we'll clesr things out with the Reiss family- dress nicely and i meant al of you"

They nodded as Kuchel ushered them out the room. "If things could ever be worse" she said and she sat down, Carla only nodded as sue saw Eren wave her goodbye for the night.

"Me and my husband stil need to tell Eren the truth, that's still a problem" she saw the smile in is face as he left, Eren was a stubborn child and he grew up. Getting into fights and riots at a young age.

Though it seem to changed after he met Mikasa and Armin. "You're not the only one, Kenny made an agreement with some noble family. Now Levi's getting an arranged marriage that i still need to solve"

All eyes were suddenly on Kuchel as she said that, Rachel was most shocked at the news.
"I thought your boy like my daughter? This is unacceptable Kuchel" knowing how close both Levi and Hange were as kids.

Both mothers use to joke around with making bth kids marry each other. "I know Rachel, the family will visit in a few weeks on Levi's 19th birthday"

"Well i hope things will get fixed"