CHAPTER 4

Mikasa's point of view:

As we we're walking back we got a few odd looks from other people, Hange got very uncomfortable with the staring. I tryed ignoring it but they started whispering out loud like we aren't there to hear them.

Staring and whispering only got intense as we walk near the office, Hange notice i was losing it.

"Mika please don't, your brother already got into a fight today please" she begged holding me off, i scoff in response and continued walking away.

Useless people can't even mind their own business, they always have to give off rumors and bully us. I had enough of this.

"Can people just please stop staring!" I yelled finally losing my patience, Hange looks pale as a ghost knowing what i can do.

"Mikasa don't it will only get worse!" Hange whisper yelled at me, i didn't listen all the people on the halls went silent, clicking of lockers and closing doors are the only sound you can hear.

Suddenly a sarcastic laugh filled the air,
"I can't believe it, a no good bitch wants us to shut up" some girl told them with such a sassy voice, i glared at her menacingly.
Don't you even dare try to land a finger on me or else, i can do so much more than you think you no good whore.

"Let's go Mikasa" said Hange pulling me with her, i gave in and just decided to get dragged by her. "Hey! Where are you going! Come back here we aren't finnish yet!" The whore yelled trying to catch up with us but her heels didn't gave in to what she wanted.

I pulled away from Hange's grasp, cracking my knuckles walking closer to her.
"You don't want to mess with me you bitch, or do you want to get a broken arm?" I threatened her, she flinch but didn't back away.

"Do you even know who i am? I'm the daughter of a successful business man!" She yelled thinking i could feel threatened.
Nice try though you little daddy's girl wont work on me.

I smiled and stared chuckling at her, how funny, you dont know who i really am. Just because you're a daughter of the business man.

"W-what's so funny? I will tell my daddy to get you expelled if you try and hurt me" she stutter looking frantic, this is amusing.

"Nothing, it's just that you think you can threaten me? By saying your father is a business man? Well played but you dont know who i am" i spat back at her, she looks frightened and started backing away.

I walking closer to her clenching my fist,
I sway my knuckles at her teasingly, she keeps walking back not noticing a sigh that says 'caution wet floor' once her back hit the sigh she fell down.

Everyone started laughing at her, she tried standing up but slipped of the wet floor. I covered my mouth with my hand keeping myself from laughing at loud since that's considered back mannerisms.

I look back at Hange who was a proud look at her face, i walked back to her smiling which was rare to say.

"Good job soldier~" she tease chuckling a bit, i stared at her embarrassed.
She started running away from me.

"H-Hange! Come back here!" I yelled she laughs and runs faster, why did she call me that! It's so embarrassing please! That childish nickname both her and Levi gave me whenever i do something that made them proud...ugh this is so embarrassing.