CHAPTER 14

(A/N: Amm..a bit unsure about this chapter, i had nothing planned for it so it may be boring)

Levi's point of view:

She slowly lifted the sleeve of her dress, revealing a blueish hand print on her upper arm. I grimace as i glimpse at it longer, i can't believe i did that..i hurt her, one thing that promise will never do. I did it- but i wasn't thinking straight.

I held her arm gently trying not to put too much pressure on her bruise. "Do you want me to get an ice pack or something? Im so sorry" about to stood up but she held me down, not wanting to let go.

"I dont need anything- but please stay?" The look on her brown eyes was begging, i know i shouldn't stay in her room for the night- we may have done it multiple times before but no one knew- they might think I'm doing something inappropriate.

Finally giving in to her pleas i layed back down her bed, putting my hands on the back of my head somewhat like a pillow. I stared up to the white ceiling.

"Thank you" i could hear her whisper softly, i closed my eye's and hummed in response.
Some time pass and a peaceful silent fell between us. We've known each other for years, silence wasn't awkward at all.

I do remember that time when we first met, i wasn't really extroverted as a kid, i mainly just stayed with my mom and occasionally my little sister.

I was a shy kid as my mother would say- barely got out, not having much friends. Extremely shy of course, i barely saw the light of day, since i was too busy in my room- either with studying or just playing- never really got out that much which cause me to have very pale skin growing up.

I do remember Hange always tease me about it, in clouding my height.

-/-/-/-/-/-

"Come on Levi, just go say hi to her" i shook my head burrying my face behind my mother's leg, hiding from the new people.

"He's a shy one isn't he?" Someone unfamiliar woman said, i saw a small girl infront of her. She had glasses framing her face, hiding her brown eyes. Her hair was in pigtails? I think that's what they called it. Her face was plastered with a bright smile, she waved at me but i hid even more.

I could see her smile dropped and she tugged the other woman's dress, i guess that's her mother. Her mother leaned down until she met her height and the girl whispered something in her ears.

"Oh that's fine sweetie- he's just a bit shy" she said to her and went back to having a talk with my mom. "Levi she'll be your friend- go on she won't do anything bad" my mother insisted but i didn't want to obey her.

"How about you go and introduce yourself first dear" the girl smiled and nodded, she went forward and tryed to talk to me.

"Heya Levi! I'm Hange, we can be friends!" She yelled excitedly, i whimpered not wanting to talk to her. My mom pulled my arm gently bringing me infront to meet this girl properly.

She held out her hands for me but i was hesitant to come closer. My mom gave a small nudge, i gulped and stepped forward.
I didn't know what i was doing but i...hugged her instead.

She gasped and circled her arms around me- the feeling was something i never felt before, her hugs were alot different from my mom's, j pulled awya after a while and smiled slyly.