CHAPTER 10

Armin's point of view:

I checked the time and it was twelve thirty-six in the afternoon meaning i still have some time to change before meeting up with Annie.

I ran up to my room bursting through the door. I speed walked to my walk in closet, trying to pick an outfit to wear.

"Ahh...nana Rose! Can you help me out here!"
I called for her, she's one of the older caretakers here and I've known her ever since.

I heard quick footsteps coming closer to my room, before i knew it she was asking what's wrong.

"Nana calm down, nothing happened- it's just my closet is filled...with formal clothing" i explained rubbing my head.

"O-ohh i thought something bad happened!  Dear god Armin dont yell that loudly. You know i can still hear you" she said and smiled, i gave her lose chuckle before telling her about my where abouts this afternoon.

"Oh so you're going with your friend? My i ask their names dear?" She questioned and she walked to my closet finding a suitable clothing for him.

"Oh her name is Annie! I ask he to hang out this afternoon and maybe help with her problem" was my answer, nana Rose nodded and kept on searching.

"Well i dont think you have a very casual outfit- maybe just wear this dearie it wont hurt wouldn't it?" She said and she lift up to show me a black long sleeve polo and a grey vest.

I sweat drop but also nodded, i went up to her to grab the clothing she chose for me and a pair of black pants and brown boots.

"You go change and I'll be helping the other lords and ladies alright?" I nodded and she took her leave.

"I guess this doesn't look half bad?" I ask myself, well only way to find out i walked to the bathroom to change knowing i have a bit of time left.

○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○

I looked around the place wanting to find a parking spot, i got Mr. Chen's permission to use my car today and i couldn't be more excited to meet up with her.

Once i found a spot i parked quickly and got out. I started to search for her, she said she would be near the cottage in the park.

So i went there and sat down looking at my watch from time to time.

"Where are you?" I mumbled clicking my fingers against the table, isn't not like I'm inpatient or anything. Growing up we needed to be always on time, i guess it's just a habit.

"Hey there have a kept you waiting for too long?" I sat up so fast i hit my head on the wooden pole.

"Hey! Becareful!" I heard them yell and rush up to me. I looked up and it was Annie, she was wearing a light blue dress with a floral pattern and her hair was half down.

My face started to burn as i got up quickly before she can even reach me.
"You good? You hit your head pretty hard there" she grabbed my shoulders trying to pull me down on her height for her to check if i got a bump.

I lowered myself down until her hand reach my head, she rubbed it gently before pulling away.

"Don't worry you'll live" she joked out and a fit of giggles followed right after. I linda just stared at her, she looks so pretty today i didn't expect that.