CHAPTER 22

3rd person's point of view:

"Could you believe that? Levi that dumb bastard got picked up by a limousine the other day" Erwin and his minions chatted,
Unbeknownst to them Levi was behind them.
Two guards at his side one holding a gun with him.

"Great to know you're still on me Smith" the ravenette growled, everyone turned as they heard his familiar voice.

Erwin noticed the two people behind him and slowly backed away. "W-what are you doing bastard.." Levi smirked as he saw how scared the whole group was.

"Oh you mean this?" He grabbed the shot gun and lifted it uo for them to see. "Ohh nothing much- just something to shoot you with" he threatened.

They gave each other wery glances as the silver sky eyed boy held a gun in his grasp.
"Levi! There you are!" Someone else yelled, her voice filling the emptied halls.

Levi's cold glare left the group as a warm smile appeared in his face. "Hey there Hange.." he said and saw Erwin from the corner of his. The blond man giving him quite an unimpressed look.

"Hmm..i guess you have a problem with you- could i go in first?" Her soft mellow voice made the blond man a bit flustered.
"Yeah sure- you can go with her" Levi signaled one of the guards to follow Hange inside the classroom.

She gave him a closed eyed smile before standing on her toes reaching up to him.
He noticed and carefully leaned down just ar the right level for her to reach. Her hand went to his broad shoulder, she leaned in closer giving him a quick peck on the cheek being she went inside.

"See you later!" She yeleld before disappearing in the mist of the classroom.
Levi's silver like eyes darted back to Erwin who had an angered scowl on his face.

"You'll regret ever being near her.." Erwin clenched his fist, slowly making his way to Levi as his friends backed away from them.

"I've done nothing wrong Smith.."

○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○

"Woah that seemed like you've had a bad day already" Eren stated as the ground including Annie walked off to a private place in the school.

The gray eyed man only shrugged, his hands stuffed on he pocket of his royal uniform.
Ebony colored uniform with a gleaming gilt hue on the sides. Medals and other badges imbibed to it.

"I guess so, stupid asshole was really getting into my nerves.." his eyes suddenly trailed off the woman infront of him, her chestnut hair swayed as the wind blowed gently. Her light amber dress reaching below her knees, he unknowingly smiled st the sight of the brown eyed woman.

Eren smiled at the sight of his older cousin.
Knowing how the smart woman changed a bit after the years she'd been with him.
"Better not fight with him and his goblins again Levi.." he said as everyone reached the emptied basically foreign place.

Overgrown vines and ferns took over the place. Huge trees blocked the hidden lake from the naked eyes of people throughout the years.

A massive opening on the front of a huge old tree layed a clear shimmering water. The suns rays hits the waters surface making it gleam.
"Wow i didn't know such thing was found here.." Eren begin, the proud smile on Armin's face showed everyone he was indeed the person whom found it.

"Yeah could you believe that, thousands of years ago..a girl found this lake, it was much different from now.." he begin his little tale as everyone sat on the edge of the lake.

"A girl named Ymir Fritz found this lake before, it said to have given her a magical power of sorts. 'The founding titan' a huge beast that the eldian king took to his advantage to defeat his enemies"

"Years passed and he took her into his control, basically turning her into a slave.
The eldia king granted the founding's host tree daughters upon his reign. Once the founder Ymir was killed, their tree daughters inherited her powers"

The ocean eyed boy finished not wanting to tell on the disturbing tale. "This really has a lot of history..." Hange uttered completely astounded from what she had heard.

The boy only nodded his eye's staring off the water. He felt a sudden movement on his sides, he saw a white cloth settle besides him. He turned his attention to her knowing she was besides him already.

Her white flowing ankle cut dress layed before him.  She leaned her head on his shoulders as an act of comfort. Her crystal like eyes went to his ocean colored ones.

A sense of warmth and comfort bubbles on Armin's  chest, fully knowing his cheeks was sapphire red. Annie's hands rested on his lap seeing the cerulean hue on the uniform with raven black coloring on the sides

Mikasa noticed Eren's eyes trailed off the lake, he sat there motionless. Worry raises in her system as she went to check on the teal eyed boy didn't feel her presence near him.
A light tap on his shoulders before taking.

"Hey? You good Eren..?" She lifted her ash colored dress off the ground as she sat.
Her words made the boy come to his senses and became to reply.

"Yeah, place just seemed familiar Mikasa.."
His hand gripped one of the medals hanging from his dark jade uniform. Her head nodded as she hugged him from the sides. His armslofted and circled around her.

The group got quiet, a sudden comfort and relaxing silence fell between them. Non dared to ruin the moment. The birds chirping as the winds mellow howls was the sound only heard. Only mother nature dared to talk.

"Well well, look who we have here" the dried leaves crungot closer and spoked.the group let go of each other's grasped as the boys stood up to confromt the person who seemingly ruined their peaceful silence.

"Great to see you again Smith..."