⸙͎۪۫ ༉‧₊ 𝘌𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘌𝘹𝘢𝘮 ;❐

- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ Entrance Exam ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

[Y/N] was sitting at her place. Soon, she was going to begin the practicle exam, but first, the rules had to be told. She heard someone mumbling, and noticed a boy with green curly hair. She blushed at him.

'He look so sweet! I bet he's a pure cinnamon roll!' she yelled in her thoughts. Soon enough, a voice called out while the music started playing.

"For all you examinee listeners tuning in," started a blond haired man with orange glasses, that [Y/N] recognized as Present Mic. "welcome to my show today!"

'He look so flashy!'

"Everybody say 'hey'!"

"Hey!" [Y/N] called out excited, but then burned in embarrasment as no one else responded, making her be the only voice there. People bursted out with laughter, until the pro hero pointed at somewhere where she would've be.

"See? They get it! No idea who you are, but I'm rooting for you!" the hall went quiet again. Present Mic continued. "Then I'll quickly present to you the rundown on the practical exam! Are you ready!?"

"Yes!" she couldn't stop herself, due to her cheerful nature and his comment. She burned in embarrassment again, while people were turning to her, along with cute boy with freckless and bluenette with glasses sitting pretty near her. Then, everyone got some cards with their informations, and things about the exam. [Y/N] was in battle center E. Present Mic told them about the robots they would had to destroy. He stated that there were ones with one point value, two point value, and three point value.

"May I ask a question?!" [Y/N], and the rest of the people looked over at tall guy with dark blue hair. He pointed at his card once he got permission. "On the printout, there are four types of villains. If that's a missprint, then U.A., the most promised school in Japan, should be ashamed of that foolish mistake. We examinees are here in this place because we wish to be molded into exemplary heroes."

'Woah, he's so blunt! So cool!'

"In addition, you over there with the curly hair!" he pointed at cinnamon roll with green hair. "You've been muttering this whole time. It's distracting. If you're here on a pleasure trip, then you should leave immediately!" boy apologized, covering his mouth. "And you!" he then pointed at [Y/N], who flinched. Was her appearence annoying? Or maybe it was something else?

"Y-Yes?' she stuttered out.

"Good job with cheering on the hero!" he yelled. "A hero should make sure to show respect and show trust to others, so they can work better! Keep it like this!" [Y/N] blushed harder and nooded.

"H-Hai! I will!" she clinched her hands in fists. Blond haired pro hero explained that the fourth villain value was zero points, and that they should ran away from him.