⸙͎۪۫ ༉‧₊ 𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘓𝘪𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 𝘌𝘹𝘢𝘮 ;❐

- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ Provisional License Exam ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

"I believe I mentioned this yesterday, but for now, Class 1-A of the hero course will be focusing on getting their provisional licenses." Aizawa started explaining. "A hero license bears with it the great resposibility of human life. Of course, the exam to receive one is very difficult. Even the provisional license has only a 50% passing rate each year."

"Just the provisional license is that hard?" Mineta asked, as [Y/N] got nervous.

"That's why today we will have each of you come up with at least two..."

"Ultimate moves!" Midnight ended for him, walking into the classroom with Ectoplasm and Cementoss behind.

﹋﹋﹋﹋꒰ 🌸 ꒱ؘ ࿐ ࿔*:・゚

"So, Kanroji, do you have anything in mind?" she nooded with a smile.

"Hai, Ectoplasm-sensei!" she pulled out her cards. "I ask the grace of Inari, the god of harvest, to fulfill my prayers!" Aiko and Saki knew what she was planning, as they fastly charged into the air, and then at Ectoplasm, who was too shocked to move.

 "I ask the grace of Inari, the god of harvest, to fulfill my prayers!" Aiko and Saki knew what she was planning, as they fastly charged into the air, and then at Ectoplasm, who was too shocked to move

"Ultimate move - Reverse Gladious!" [Y/N] smiled, as Aiko and Saki came back to her. She looked down where the actual teacher was standing. "Ectoplasm-sensei, can I get another one?"

﹋﹋﹋﹋꒰ 🌸 ꒱ؘ ࿐ ࿔*:・゚

"Oh, [Y/N]!" she turned to Tsunotori, who was followed by Komori. "You're also going for a new costume?"

"Mhm." [Y/N] smiled. "I want to change it a bit- no, a lot, so you'll see a completly new version of me soon! I don't think it's exactly..." she looked down at her current costume. "Practical."

"Hm, I see." Komori wondered. "Since you need your blood to activate your Quirk, you should most likely choose something that will uncover your fingers, stomach, wrists and maybe even legs." [Y/N] nooded.

"I know, I just-" suddently, a loud noise was heard from the support course laboratory, as the door exploded. She saw how someone was falling outr, so she catched that person. Turns out, it was no one else than her one shot love.