⸙͎۪۫ ༉‧₊ 𝘋𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘴 ;❐

- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ Dorms ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

[Y/N] spend around half of a day in the police station, until officer Tsukauchi decided to drive her home. Before that, she had to answer on few questions, go through some medical tests and then she got back her personal things that she took to the camp, such as her phone.

"Remember, you need to stay inside." Tsukauchi reminded. "It's for your safety. Try to avoid going out even to your backyard, if you have one."

"Hai." she mumbled, as they stopped infront of the orphanage building. He led her to the door that she opened and stepped inside with him. "I'm home!"

A bunch of worried, reliefed and crying children was now around her. She kneeled down, knowing that they want to check if she's alright.

"N-Nene-ch-chaaaaan!!!" Millie cried out, hugging older girl's arm.

"Don't do that again! Don't leave us, please!" Belle added, gaining a headpat from [Y/N], as well as other kids around. Tsukauchi sighed, happy that he was able to get teenager back to that place. Suddently, two arms pulled [Y/N] up, hugging her.

"[Y/N], I won't take it anymore!" Akane stated, not letting go of her, in fear she'll disappear once she'll do so. "I can't let you keep get hurt like that! Where are these villains?! I'll kick their butts!" she furiously shaked her head, causing [Y/N] to giggle. Akane soon left to talk with Tsukauchi, who wanted to give her instrucions about what to do through next days.

﹋﹋﹋﹋꒰ 🌸 ꒱ؘ ࿐ ࿔*:・゚

"I'll say it without any not needed nonsense. I'm sorry, but I can't let [Y/N] stay in U.A. dorms." All Might and Aizawa looked as if they were expecting that answer. Akane was nervously gripping on her cup with tea that colourful haired girl made before.

"I understand." Aizawa responded. "You have a full right to not trust us after what happened-"

"Oh, no that's not it." Akane looked suprised, same as them. "U.A. have many amazing pros working there. I trust you with keeping students safe, expecially when they're on the school ground. Villains are definetly not stupid enough to attack the whole school."

"Then, what is the reason, if I may ask?" All Might raised his eyebrow. She looked down, getting a breath in.

"[Y/N] was never adopted by anyone." she spoke bluntly. "If that would depend on me, I would send her there. But, because I ran this orphanage, I cannot adopt her, which means I cannot be her legal guardian, at least not the the point when I would be able to decide about it."

"In other words, someone would have to adopt me and agree on that." [Y/N] continued, bringing a handmade cakes inside. "But, due to my age there's honestly no chance that it will happen..." she mumbled the last part, placing a plate with a piece of cake infornt of everyone. Akane nooded sadly, agreeding with that statement.