⸙͎۪۫ ༉‧₊ 𝘙𝘶𝘭𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦 ;❐

- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ Rule of Three ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

Todoroki freezed up the ground almost immedially, getting away from the crowd, as he started to skate on his ice. [Y/N] was holding up to his back, using her blood to create pink stones that were stopping other students from running.

"Woah, do I see a teamwork with Kanroji and Todoroki!?" Present Mic called out. "Is this exactly fair? Well, it is clever at least!" a loud explosion made his words not able to hear.

"Oi, Henjin! Half-and-Half bastard!" Bakugou yelled. "You really wanna die today!?"

"Foolish Todoroki!" Yaoyorozu stated. "To think we won't get ou- WAAAH!?" a stone hitted her, making her fly back a bit.

"S-Sumimasen Yaoyorozu-chan!" [Y/N] yelled in panic.

"I'm fine, good trick Kanroji-san." she gave her a thumbs up before getting up.

"I've got you, Kanroji!" she turned again, seeing Mineta jumping on his grape balls. One of them was in his hand. Todoroki narrowed his eyes. "I'm going to-" he was interrupted by a giant metal hand, throwing him away.

Todoroki stopped, noticing the zero point faux from the entrance exams. [Y/N] gulped, letting the blood drip on it and... burst out with pink fire. Todoroki frozed some of them, rushing again.

"Amazing!" Mic yelled. "They're the first one through! It's, you know, practically unfair!"

"They're working together to get to their aims, Todoroki getting care of the main offensive, while Kanroji is covering them and getting rid of the troubles that may appear." Aizawa analized.

'He sounded a bit like Midoriya-kun...' she then noticed the second part of the race as she yelped.

"The second round - if you'll fall, you're out!" Present Mic called. "If you don't wanna fall, then crawl! It's 'The Fall'!" Todoroki frozed one of the strings and started to skate on it, with colourfull haired girl still on his back. "Wait, what the-!? Seriously, you two are overpowered!"

Todoroki smirked a little, while [Y/N] beamed, taking it as a compliment. Unfortunetly, they both had soon shocked expressions when [Y/N] was snatched by someone.

"Hi!" she looked up at pink haired girl ."I'm Hatsume Mei! And you're Kanroji [Y/N], right? My mom was telling me so much about this amazing kid from the Shining Temple! It's so nice to meet you!" [Y/N] sweatdropped.

"Uh, thanks, Hatsume-chan..." she smiled a little. "But, can you please put me back on the grou- WAAH!?" she yelled suprised when Hatsume throwed her back to Todoroki, who barely catched her.

"Okay! We'll take later then!" she smiled gladly, as Todoroki growled, getting away as fast as he could.

"The third ground is minefield!" Present Mic yelled. "You have to exploid your eyes and legs, since that will help you find the bombs!"