⸙͎۪۫ ༉‧₊ 𝘊𝘳𝘢𝘻𝘺 𝘈𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 ;❐

- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ Crazy About Love ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

Seventh February. Do you know what that date means? It means, that there's only one week to valentines!

The whole U.A. was going crazy about it, especially the first years. Some paper hearts were stuck to the walls, doors and even other people's desks. Some loud noises and talks were heard in the classrooms. The same was in Class 1-A.

"My blood type..?" [Y/N] repeated, as Kaminari and Mineta nooded with energy. "0." Kaminari noted something in his notebook.

"Okay, so [f/c] colour, animal lover, blood type 0..." he started, as Mineta chuckled.

"And we have the results!" they called out in sync, while she just blinked in confusion.

"What do you two mean?" Tsuyu asked them, ready to slam them with her tounge if it was anything perveted.

"We mean a special test that leads us to a great thing..." Kaminari smiled widely. "What type of present for valentines a girl would like! Oh, also-" he then leaned to Jirou, who was standing not so far away. "Jirou-san, what's your favourite colour?"

"Shut up!" she smacked him in his head. "That stuff is dumb, it's not even working." [Y/N] chuckled, same as Yaoyorozu.

﹋﹋﹋﹋꒰ 🌸 ꒱ؘ ࿐ ࿔*:・゚

[Y/N] walked out of the classroom, heading to dorms, as she saw someone walking out of them. She saw how Todoroki and Yaoyorozu talking with Midoriya and Uraraka, as the four of them were blushing slightly.

She beamed at how her friends were getting along, but she also felt something weird. She waved to them, but they only awkwardly looked away, before Uraraka eventually panicked and made them all fly away.

[Y/N] titled her head, not understanding what happened. Did she do something to them? But, on the other hand, they were smiling... Blushing... Laughing in the way typical for people in relationship...

Suddently, an awful thought got to her mind. Did she just interupted their double date!?

Well, it was not that big of a suprise. They all seemed to get along with each other enough to the point where they could start dating. Even though, while looking at them, she couldn't help but feel something weird.

'I'm... jelaous?!'

'But, of who? Why would I be jelaous of their happiness?'

She remembered their faces, the smiles they were gicing each other. The moments they were spending with her before.

'I'm... jelaous of all of them?'

Meanwhile, Uraraka, Midoriya, Yaoyorozu and Todoroki landed carefully at the ground, feeling guilty they left like that. Uraraka fixed her skirt, before looking at them.