⸙͎۪۫ ༉‧₊ 𝘐𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱𝘴 ;❐

^ give comments, I like to read them, their my own book I read when I'm bored

- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ Interships ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

"Excuse me! Excuse me!" [Y/N] turned around, just to see some college guy with kid who looked like their from elementary school. "You're her right? You're Kanroji [Y/N], right?"

"O-Oh, yes! Do you need anything?" she asked smiling, not noticing other people in bus looked in her direction.

"You were so cool on that festival!" little boy chimed. "You were like, boom, bah, bam!" he was smiling happily. "Can I get a picture?" [Y/N] blinked before smiling again, embarrassed.

"Y-Yeah, no problem!" she nooded, making him smile even more.

"Oh, can I get one, too?"

"Me too!"

"You were amazing!"

"Your Quirk is amazing!"

When the bus stopped and she could've get out, she was happy because of it. She didn't liked to have that much attention. she needed to find some way to get rid of her awkwardness.

"Good morning, Kanroji-kun!" she turned to see Iida rushing to school.

"Iida-kun!?" [Y/N]'s eyes widened, as she saw he was only wearing poncho and rain boots, no umbrella. He suddently catched her in both of his hands, rushing to school with her. "Eeek-!"

"Forgive me for this, but we cannot afford to get late!" he yelled, as she placed umbrella above him.

"H-Hai! Don't worry Iida-kun!"

Once they were inside, [Y/N] sighed, placing down her umbrella. She placed a hand on Ida's shoulder, making him turn around.

"I..." she started. "I had a sister once... That's why, I feel like I can understand what do you feel right now. If you'll ever need to talk about what happened, I'll be here for you, okay?" his eyes widen, as he looked down.

"....Arigato, Kanroji-kun." he smiled to her a little. "I'll remember that."

Inside the classroom, everyone were talking about how famous they've got, until Aizawa came.

"Today, we have a special thing to do." once he said that, many students sweatdropped, until he stated they will be choosing their hero names. He added that once they'll get picked by a pro hero, they'll have to prove themselfs. He then showed the rankings of who is the most wanted from their class. [Y/N] almost fell off her chair, but since she was sitting behind Bakugou, he catched it in time and pushed back in it's place.

"In other years it was more spread out, but all eyes were on this three this year."

Kanroji [Y/N]     5547