⸙͎۪۫ ༉‧₊ 𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘊𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴 𝘗𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵 ;❐

- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ Miss Class President ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

Skeleton like man widen his eyes at girl's question, before spatting out blood.

"Kyaaa!" she flinched, before taking out a tissue and handing it to (probably) her teacher. "A-Are you alright, sir? I-I think you should go to Recovery Girl, or maybe- Do I need to call hospital?" man accepted the piece of material his student gave him and shaked his head.

"No, there's no need to. However, I think I need to talk with you ab-"

"Kanroji-chan?" [Y/N] squealed at Todoroki's voice. "Uhm, who is that?" boy titled his head at the sign of the man.

"U-Uhm..." girl looked around nervous, before trying to calm down. "H-He's one of our new caretakers! I mean, not at U.A., at Golden Lily! Uh- He was just telling me how he lost a bet with one of his friends and now have to wear All Might's costume through the whole day! He came to tell me to come back as fast as I can once the lessons will end, because Millie-chan just won't calm down again!" Todoroki looked at her, before going closer and bowing slightly to her teacher's deflated form.

"Ohayo, sir. My name is Todoroki Shoto, Kanroji-chan's friend. Pleasure to meet you." both All Might and [Y/N] were dying on the inside. Todoroki loooked back at the teenage girl. "I wanted to tell you that we can change and head home already."

"O-Oh, okay, thanks!" with that, boy with two coloured hair walked away, leaving the embarassed girl and confused pro hero. [Y/N] sighed, before chaoticly bowing to blonde haired man.

"I'm so sorry I lied about you! I just figured out you may not want to explain that all to another person and- well-!"

"No, that's not a problem." she nervously looked up at him. "Alright, I really think I should explain you all of this. Let's go to the nurse's office first, that'll be the safest place to do so."

﹋﹋﹋﹋꒰ 🌸 ꒱ؘ ࿐ ࿔*:・゚

It's been a day since [Y/N] knew about One For All, Izuku and other things like that. But, that wasn't the most nervous thing for her.

"What is All Might as a teacher?" some reporter asked colourful haired girl, who backed away a bit.

"U-Uhm..." she stuttered out in anxiety. "I-I have to go on my lessons..." she started to walk towards the gate.

"Wh- Hey!" woman rushed behind her. "You didn't answered!"

"P-Please, leave me alone!" [Y/N] went past the gate, as it closed with an awfully loud noise when the woman tried to go through it. "Eeek!"

﹋﹋﹋﹋꒰ 🌸 ꒱ؘ ࿐ ࿔*:・゚

"Good work on yesterdays Combat Training." Aizawa said, as everyone were sitting in their places. "I saw the videos and results. Bakugou," he turned to him. "you're talented, so don't act like a kid."