⸙͎۪۫ ༉‧₊ 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘎𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘵 ;❐

- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ The Greatest ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

"WEHAVETODOWHATI-" Ashido held [Y/N]'s face, stopping her from unnecessery talking.

"Yeah, we know, but Kaminari-kun and Mineta said that Aizawa-sensei forgot to tell us about that all of the girls have to wear that." she sighed.

"B-But-!" she tried to protest, but Uraraka already gave her the clothes.

"No buts!" she smiled. "Besides, I bet we all want to see you in this." that made the poor girl only blush more.

﹋﹋﹋﹋꒰ 🌸 ꒱ؘ ࿐ ࿔*:・゚

"Huh? Class 1-A? What kind of fan service is that?" Present Mic asked, as all of the girls in cheerleader uniforms were getting angry. [Y/N] crawled up in a ball next to Yaoyorozu.

"I knew I'll look ugly..."

"I even used my Quirk to make these uniforms..."

"H-Hey, come on, you both look great, and the costumes are amazing..." Uraraka tried to cheer them on.

"Hey, you know what, let's do it!" they turned to Ashido, who was happily jumping up and down. "Let's show them how amazing we are!"

"Mina-chan, you like it, right?" Tsu turned to her.

Then, there was told that the last event will be a one-on-one battle, as five teams from clavary battle got into the finals. Everyone were waiting to see with who they are going to fight, when everyone who were at Shinso team decided to withdraw. Due to that, Tetsutetsu and Shiozaki replaced them.

﹋﹋﹋﹋꒰ 🌸 ꒱ؘ ࿐ ࿔*:・゚

"So, who are you up against to?" Ashido asked, starting a talk between girls. "I'm against Kaminari-kun!"

"B-Bakugou-kun..." Uraraka muttered, scared for her life. [Y/N] could feel her, due to the calvary battle.

"I'm up against Shiozaki-chan!" she chimed. "I wonder how it'll go."

"Hm, if you'll win, you'll be either against Iida-kun or Hatsume..." Tsu wondered out loud. "That surely will be interesting."

"I mean, I hope I'll make it at least to the podium!" she smiled.

﹋﹋﹋﹋꒰ 🌸 ꒱ؘ ࿐ ࿔*:・゚

"Everybody, sorry for the long wait!" Present Mic apologized. "The stage that was frozen in the second match is finally dry, so onto the next match!"

"The assassin from Class B! Pretty things have thorns, you know! From the hero course, it's Shiozaki Ibara!"

"Versus..."