⸙͎۪۫ ༉‧₊ 𝘐 𝘞𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘓𝘪𝘷𝘦 ;❐

- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ I Will Live ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

"[Y/N]. [Y/N]." teen's eyes moved a little. She opened them slightly, noticing two pairs of yellow eyes looking at her. "[Y/N], my child. Please, stand up."

Everything hurted her. She was laying on the ground again in pain. She was crying. She got beated by this whole exercises and trainings again.

"My daughter, please."

She was tired. She wanted to rest. She was fighting her feelings the whole time, why can't she just lay down for a moment?

"[N/N], please." the voice was now breaking, as she felt someone else's tears on her face. "Please, get up. You didn't deserved that. You can't die so young, I'm begging you!"

"[N/N] nee-chan!" another voice called out, sad and breaking. "Please, live! Don't let this stupid looking villain take you down! You don't deserve that!"

Okasan. Nemuri-chan. Weren't they dead?

Was she... dead?

'But... I wanted... To do... So much in my life...'

Her tears fell, as she remembered her dear class. Todoroki, Midoriya, Bakugou, Tokoyami, Uraraka, Yaoyorozu, Jirou, Tsuyu, Kirishima, Iida, everyone... Heck, even Mineta!

'I don't want to... Leave...' she tried to breath. It wasn't easy, but... She could.

'I can breath. My heart beats! I'm alive!' her eyes closed and opened again. She saw the celling of the temple. Everything was in blood. Her blood.

'Inari, goddess of harvest...'

'I'm begging you... Help me...'

'Help me... Give me the power... To win...'

She was laying on her stomach, as she started to get up. She was on her knees first, before feeling something. It wasn't painful anymore. It was a refreashing power, that Inari was sending to her.

Otatkay turned around as he heard something. His eyes widen, as his face grimaced at the teenager that was getting up.

"What the hell!?" he yelled out. "I killed you just now!"

'I won't... Die...'

On her head appeared two fox ears, as nine tails grew. Once again, she had her full form. Fox form, that will be able to win.

"Are you even a human anymore!?" she could hear anger in his voice. But, she was more angry. She was mad at him. She hated him.

'I won't die here!'

Sweat formed on her head, as her breath was keep heavy. Blood started to glow pink as she turned around. For the first time, when she was the one in control...