⸙͎۪۫ ༉‧₊ 𝘐𝘯 𝘊𝘢𝘨𝘦 ;❐

- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ In Cage ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

Missing.

When Aizawa showed them the posters, Class 1-A was terryfied to see [Y/N]'s face, name and informations below. Todoroki was holding his face in his hands, as yesterday he spent most of the night at the police station, due to him being the last person [Y/N] had contact with.

Th epolice took his phone, and he couldn't do anything to get himself away from the thought he could've do something, because the provisional hero license exam, that was held for him, Bakugou, and other students that didn't passed was canceled until a bit days later.

Next to [Y/N]'s phone, which was around half the way from her cafe to U.A., there was a small arror with sleeping posion, so she couldn't have just disappear. Just why the villains are so into kiddnapping her?

﹋﹋﹋﹋꒰ 🌸 ꒱ؘ ࿐ ࿔*:・゚

[Y/N] woke up in a strange room. There was no windows inside, only a bed she was laying on and one door. She slowly got up, still feeling a little dizzy, and walked up to the door. She tried to open them, but they didn't moved an inch. Suddently, memories from the last night came back, making her jump away at the sound of footsteps.

Doors opened, only to reveal a man with brown hair and bird mask on his face. He was wearing a jacket and had gloves on his hands. Behind him were two other people, also in bird masks. Man stepped inside, eyeing teenage girl up to the bottom, before clicking his tounge.

"These clothes are so dirty..." he mumbled. "And your hair are pretty much a joke... I'm sure in here you'll get back their normal colour." she didn't knew how to answer on that.

"E-Excuse me, sir, but... What exactly is your name?" she asked with hesitation in her voice.

"Oh, right." he closed his eyes, either in boredom or annoyance. "Call me Overhaul, the head of Shei Hassaikai. You're basically in my base, where I'm going to use your and your mother's abilities for my own wants." her eyes widen at his honestly and cruelity. Her eyebrows then furrowed in anger and confusion.

"How do you know my mother?" [Y/N] growled, holding onto her hoodie. Overhaul still seemed to be annoyed, her growl only making him more sick.

"You'll get everything once you'll follow me." just as expected, she only backed away until her back hit the wall, visibly irritating him even more, if that was even possible.

"No way!" her voice went through the walls. "Why would I listen to you!" she was just about to pull her nails into her wrist, when someone else was dragged into the room.

With fear in her eyes, she saw even more terryfied person. They were extreamly skinny, and definetly in bad condition. Their hospital like clothes were hanging on their body, that was held by their neck by one one of Overhaul's allies. Their eyes were looking straightly at Overhaul, as if waiting for the best moment to run from their predator.