⸙͎۪۫ ༉‧₊ 𝘍𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘶𝘳𝘦 ;❐

- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ Failure ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

Media were all about how classes 1-A and 1-B got attacked by the villains, blaming everything on heroes that were supposed to protect them. U.A. teachers were pretty desperate, same as the students, expecially in Class 1-A. Few unconsious students, few injured, minorly or heavily, and one missing. More specificly, kidnapped by the League of Villains.

"...There's only seventeen of us." Uraraka muttered, counting on her fingers that Jirou still wasn't awake, Yaoyorozu was hospitalized, and...

"Because Kanroji-chan is not here." Todoroki almost whispered in bitter voice, making the class flinch, some looking away. Midoriya's eyes started to shine, but it wasn't a happy sparkle he usually had.

"I.. could reach her..." he mumbled. "I had to save her... That's what my Quirk is for... And... She saved me back in Hosu..." tears perked up in his eyes. "It's just like Aizawa-sensei told me. My body... Wouldn't move... It was all I could do to save Kota-kun... Like she told me too..." tears were now falling down his face like waterfall. "Because she's always... Looking out for others... Instead of herself..."

"Midoriya-kun, are you sure you're okay?"

"Then, let's save her this time." Kirishima buntly stated, making the rest of class look at him in shock. "Actually, Todoroki-san and me were here yesterday, too. On our way to your room, we saw All Might and a police officer talking to Yaoyorozu-san. She placed a tracking device on villains' Nomu. She gave the receiver to them."

"Does this mean you're going to have Yaoyorozu make another receiver?" Iida asked, sweatdropping.

"What if it does?" Todoroki titled his head. "Kanroji-chan is alone with the villains. We don't know what they're doing to her. We should go and save her when we have a chance."

"It is as All Might said!" Iida suddently yelled, making those around him step back. "It's something that we should leave to the pros! It's not the place for us to act, you idiots!"

"We know that!" Kirishima also yelled. "But, I couldn't do anything! Kanroji did her best to help me pass the exam! We may not be considered as friends, but still, I should've been able to do something when I heard she's targeted! But I couldn't- I DIDN'T!" he faced taller boy. "If I won't do anything now, I won't be a hero or a man anymore!" his voice cracked as he said that.

"Kirishima, we're in a hospital, calm down!" Kaminari muttered.

"Iida-chan is correct." Tsuyu stated. "I'm worried about [Y/N]-chan, but going on the League of Villains, when they have a hostage..."

"I know..." red haired boy gritted his teeth. "But!" he turned to Midoriya. "Midoriya-san! You can still reach her, I know that! We can go save her!"

﹋﹋﹋﹋꒰ 🌸 ꒱ؘ ࿐ ࿔*:・゚

In the meantime, [Y/N] was spending time in villains' hideout, that turned out to be some kind of bar, with pretty nice looking interior. Now you may wonder, how was [Y/N] holding up?