⸙͎۪۫ ༉‧₊ 𝘉𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘢𝘭 ;❐

- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ Brutal ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

[Y/N] took her leg behind her, before rushing at Midoriya and kicking his side, as he flew and hit the wall. Aizawa tried to erase her Quirk, but she got behind him and punched him in the back, before rushing infront of him and punching his face.

Eri hid her face in Togata's cape, trying to run away from [Y/N]'s broken state. Nighteye let go of both of them, stating he has to go.

"Mirio, take care of Eri." blonde nooded, as pro hero rushed at [h/c] haired teen. He tried to throw a punch himself, but she dodged, kicking him off of his legs. Midoriya tried to get him away, but both of them got kicked into the ground. [Y/N] ran back to Aizawa, kicking him to make sure he won't interrupt her.

Togata was scared, to say at least. He was hugging Eri to himself, as she hold onto him for her dear life. [Y/N] came back to Midoriya in that time, picking him up and throwing him up. she fastly jumped from wall to wall, just to get above him and kick him in his stomach, which made him fall. He had to use One For All to avoid serious demage.

'She's so fast!' he thought. 'She's also stronger. I assume she's a fox, which means that her senses are better! She can definetly smell and hear better.'

[Y/N] got back to Aizawa, punching him, but before she could do anything else, she almost got knocked over by Nighteye.

"Eraser, are you sure that's your student?" he mumbled, as teen growled. Aizawa only muttered something, before sending his weapon to catch her. She was able to catch two silver ends of material, before pushing it towards her and headbutting her teacher. She was about to charge at Nighteye, but Midoriya almost caught her, so she jumped away.

Suddently, Eri sobbed. It was silent, but loud enough for her to hear it. Her glowing [e/c] eyes turned in her direction, animal-like growl escaping her mouth. [e/c] turned into burning pink, while Midoriya's skin turned into a lighter tone.

Togata tried to jump away, but [Y/N]'s leg got to him, knocking him on the ground. Now, she was the one holding Eri in her arms. Bluenette cried in fear, as [h/c] haired teen petted her head. Awful, but somehow warm smile appeared on her face.

"Don't worry, honey pie.~" she chimed, but her voice didn't sounded normal. It sounded as if someone else was speaking with her, too. Someone much more powerful. "I'm not going to hurt you! Nee-chan is trust worthy, Nemuri-chan! Eri-chan, Nemuri-chan, your nee-chan will protect both of you!"

She then charged at Aizawa, kicking his face. Nighteye was able to punch her in her arm, but she only kicked him too, which caused him to fell on the ground. She did the same with Midoriya, before jumping up to some space in the wall. [Y/N] gently placed Eri there, as she heard something.

"That's interesting..."

Overhaul.

Her eyes flashed with anger, Eri hid in the cape. [Y/N] watched the man, who was observing her. she saw how he got nervous, probably due to her glare.