⸙͎۪۫ ༉‧₊ 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘈𝘳𝘦 𝘠𝘰𝘶? ;❐

If pink is you favourite colour, then choose white or your second favourite colour

- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ What Are You? ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

[Y/N] was now attached to some machine, her mother not so far away. So, that's the tests she had today?

She was standing in some kind of gold and white kimono.Her mother was tied up to a table not so far away. Many wires were attached to her, as a monitor with her heart work was making sounds nearby.

"You're ready? Remember, it'll only work if you're willing to do this."

'Once I'll do it, I'll definetly free Eri-chan from here.'

Overhaul was standing next to some controls, getting ready to the experiments. Soon enough, he pressed a few buttons. It was followed by electric shock, grinding, and squeaking sounds.

Eri once tried to escape, but stopped right at the exit, seeing how a cat got hit by a car. It didn't died instantly - it made one last sound before. The sound was full of pain, suffering, squeals and screams were mixing into the awful call of death.

Back then, she thought nothing can be worse than that, but scream that went through the place highly doubted that. Her eyes filled with tears, as she hid her face in her pillow, praying for it to be over.

"Ba-baby rabb-bit on the hill-s-side-e..." she was mumbling, wondering if the song will make her feel better. It was only leaving a better taste in her mouth.

In the same moment, [Y/N] was pouring her eyes out. She was screaming, holding her head. She fell on her knees, bagging for it to stop. Her mother watched her with one eye that wasn't covered. [Y/N]'s hair were now [h/c] colour, with only few pink and green strands left.

"My... daughter..."

Darkness filled the room. Big, nine tailed fox rushed at teenager, stabbing it's teeth into her body. She screamed louder, as her body begun to change. Human ears disappeared, fox ones growing on her head. Nine [h/c] tails started to appear with white glow on the back. Nails turned into claws, teeth into fangs.

"I'm... sorry... [N/N]..."

Loud, constand sound followed the screams. Now, she was crying even more. She has never cried like that before.

Not when her training started.

Not when her mom started to act so cold, too.

Not even when her sister died.

Not when that villain destroyed her home.

Not when she was put in an orphanage, getting tell that she probably won't ever get adopted.

And not even when she went through all of the villains after becoming an U.A. student.

She was too tired. She couldn't fight with all that anymore. She was alone.