⸙͎۪۫ ༉‧₊ 𝘛𝘰𝘥𝘰𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘪'𝘴 𝘍𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘋𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘢 ;❐

- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ Todoroki's Family Drama ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

"Principal, all the students at U.A. hero course have a heart of a hero." All Might stated, looking at video-version of Nezu.

"I know." principal nooded with a smile. "By the way, are you coming back today?" All Might seemed confused at it.

"It'll be hard to make it back..." he admitted. "Why, did something happened?"

"Did you forgot what day is it?" Nezu laughed a bit. "Well, it's not like you have a choice." Tsukauchi and All Might looked at each other confused. That was, until a knock was heard.

"Um, go in!" once the police officer said that, green and pink haired head popped out from behind the door. [Y/N] smiled, noticing her teacher.

"Ohayo, All Might-sensei and mister Tsukauchi!" she came inside, doing a small salut. "Principal Nezu gave me a permission to get All Might to U.A. at christmas party!" just then they noticed she was wearing a red female santa outfit.

"Happy christmas, All Might!" Nezu chuckled, before turning off his tablet.

﹋﹋﹋﹋꒰ 🌸 ꒱ؘ ࿐ ࿔*:・゚

"Ready, and-"

"Merry Christmas!" the class yelled in sync, as [Y/N] kicked the door open, joining to them.

"Oh, Kanroji-san!" Uraraka beamed. "You made it!"

"Of course I did!" she walked inside, smiling as earrings she've got for her birthday wobbled. "So, we're starting or- EH, Bakugou-kun, where do you think you're going!?" she ran after blonde, while the rest of class started the party.

Bakugou was soon dragged back by his shoulders with annoyed face, but it disappeared when [Y/N] brought him some spicy food she made for the party. Midoriya hid behind Iida, not being used to Bakugou's calm face.

"They tell us to make the work studies." Kirishima said. "We must be the busiest first years in U.A. history."

"You two are going back to Ryukuu, right?" Jirou asked, gaining a confirming nood from Tsuyu and Uraraka.

"Yeah, what about you, Jirou?" brunette asked.

"Oh, I wanna know, too!" [Y/N] leaned to them, not noticing that Mineta took a picture of her.

"Psst." Kaminari whispered. "Send that to me later."

"Sorry we're late." Aizawa walked inside the dorms with Eri and All Might following behind. "Have you started already?"

"Eri-chan!" [Y/N] smiled to little girl. "I'm so happy to see you!"

"Trick-or... Trick..?" she looked from [Y/N] to Aizawa, as teen chuckled a little.