⸙͎۪۫ ༉‧₊ 𝘈𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘠𝘰𝘶 ;❐

- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ Always For You ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

At first, [Y/N] was wondering if she was in trouble for using her Quirk, due to hearing that they cannot fight on their interships. Luckily, she had a special permission from Mt. Lady, so she didn't had to worry about it. However, she was asked to keep up to the version that Endeavor saved her and her friends, due to them not having any permission to fight. Obviously, she agreeded.

She spend only one night in hospital, due to having a very minor injuries, like bruises and cut on her leg, but besides that she was just shocked after last night. That's why, the next day she was simply patrolling with Mt. Lady, Mineta not being mentioned in their talks. They were in other city right now.

"You know, your little talk yesterday made many people wonder who was right." pro hero stated. "There's a small war between people behind Stain's ideology and 'mysterious girl's' way of thinking."

"R-Really?" [Y/N] asked, looking away. "I didn't thought it would end like this. I just suddently started talking and couldn't stop myself..."

"Good think you couldn't." She sighed. "There are potential villains, which you probably noticed, all because of that video about Stain, but they're mentioning that your way of thinking was also pretty interesting and could be the right one. That's making the dangerous weaker." teen smiled, getting it was a praise.

﹋﹋﹋﹋꒰ 🌸 ꒱ؘ ࿐ ࿔*:・゚

They stopped at booth with taiyaki*, getting some. [Y/N], to Mt. Lady's suprise, took a huge bag of them. They were going through the city, when Mt. Lady told [Y/N] to look around, while she'll sya hi to Kamui Woods, who turned out to be close there. As she was standing in one place, she heard how somewhere behind her a child started to cry. When she turned around, she noticed one of her classmates.

"Bakugou-kun?" she came closer, hesitated if she should've getting attention on herself. Blonde haired boy looked up.

"Henjin?" his gaze softened when he noticed her. He stopped scaring the poor kid, looking at her, as she suddently made a weird face. Irk appeared on his forehead. "Are you laughing at me!?"

"Gomen*, gomen!" she apologized among chuckles. "It's just so unusual to see you like this!" she then looked at the three boys. "Hello little pumpkins. I'm sorry if my friend scared you." she kneeled infront of them. "Tell me, do you like strawberry taiyaki?" they hesitatly nooded, as she smiled more, handing them some of hers. "Here you go! I'm sorry once again for my friend." they immedially smiled, before waving and walking away. She sighed, standing up.

"Bakugou-kun, I'm guessing you yelled at them."

"So what!?" he yelled again, as she shaked her head.

"Bakugou-kun, you can't act in that way towards everyone! You're scaring people away!" she scolded taller boy.

"So what?" he barked at her.