⸙͎۪۫ ༉‧₊ 𝘍𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘌𝘹𝘢𝘮𝘴 ;❐

- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ Final Exams ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

"Okay, that's it for class." Aizawa got some papers from his desk. "There's only one week left until the final exams. You all are studying properly, right? I'm sure you already know, but it won't be just written exam. Make sure you train your minds and bodies at the same time. That's all." with that, he left the classroom.

"I haven't studied at all!" yelled Kaminari, Ashido joining him with a smile. They were the worst at the time.

"With sports festival and intership, I didn't study at all!" Kaminari complained, holding his head.

"It's true we had one event after another, but..." Tokoyami muttered, while the two moved to Mineta, who was praising himself for being ninth in midterms.

"Don't worry guys!" [Y/N] cheered, as 3/20 appeared next to her. "I'm sure you can do it!" she then pointed her finger to her chin, while they started to whine and wheeze. She turned around to Yaoyorozu. "Ne, Yaoyorozu-chan, maybe you could help them study? You're the smartest person I know!" black haired girl blushed at sudden compliment, smiling, as the number 1/20 sparkled in golden.

"O-Of course! Thank you for putting your trust in me, Kanroji-san!" she put her hands in fists. "I'll do my best! Is there anyone else who I can help!" [Y/N] surely burned up her fighting spirit.

"Hey, Aoyama-kun!" she walked to the blonde. "I saw your rankings last time... Do you mind studying with me? I don't get some parts of maths that you're good at! We can help each other with that!" he looked at the girl, before standing up and giving her a hand.

"If that's not a problem, madam. I shall assist you with that!"

'He's so fancy and sparkling!'

"Hey, Kanroji-san, do you mind if we'll also study with you?" Shoji gestured to himself and Tokoyami, who seemed to tense up at it. [Y/N] beamed.

"Of course! It's better to do things with a lot of friends!" anime arrows went through their hearts.

'She actually friendzoned us...'

﹋﹋﹋﹋꒰ 🌸 ꒱ؘ ࿐ ࿔*:・゚

Turns out, their study sessions were not in four, but in six, as Komori and Tsunotori also decided to go along and take a part in it.

[Y/N] was helping with history, Aoyama with math, Tokoyami with language, Shoji with english, and Tsunotori and Komori were helping mostly in combat trainings.

Afterwards, they were usually getting back to books in some... maid cafe. That choice was weird, but [Y/N] said that there's a special reason why it have to be it. And that reason...

"Where's Kanroji-san?" Tsunotori looked around, but couldn't see her outside the windows.

"She said she'll come here soon." Shoji shrugged, as one of the workers bringed Aoyama his cake.