Ch5.

📍Compton, Los Angeles. California.

Nora.

"Here is your schedule, enjoy your first day." The front desk lady said, I nodded and smiled before walking out of the office. It's the first day of school, the first day of my senior year.

When I walked out of the office I spotted Tammy waiting for me in the hallway.

"Finally, she kept talking," I said when I approached her.

"What's your locker number ?" She asked and I gave her the paper with my locker number on and we started walking again.

"So how was your weekend ?" I asked while we were walking.

"Trigga gave me some dick, girl when I say I was in heaven and came back." She bit her lip.

"I'm sure you were, y'all getting serious ?" I raised my eyebrow, we came to a stop so I guess we made it to my locker. Opening my locker I put my books inside.

"I think so, I mean we admitted our feelings for each other but we didn't talk about a relationship yet." She shrugged and I nodded, suddenly feeling two strong arms wrapped around my waist causing my eyes to go wide.

"Hey pretty face." Tako his raspy voice spoke into my ear, I relaxed as soon as I know that it was him.

"I'm missing something here right ?" Tammy raised her eyebrow while pointing between me and Tako, I rolled my eyes and turned around in his arms.

"Hey." I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck, he kissed my cheek.

"Let me see your schedule." He said.

"She has it." I pointed with my thumb behind me where Tammy was standing.

"Give me." Tako tried to snatch the schedule out of her hands with one arm still wrapped around me, he just wouldn't let me go. A warm feeling spread inside of me.

"First you need to tell me what this is ?" She pointed between us with a smirk.

"The sky, thankyou." Tako snatched the paper out of her hand and I giggled at the look on her face.

"What is this ?" Tyga walked up to us pointing between Tako and me.

"The sky, thankyou." I mocked Tako and he smiled looking down at me before he looked back at my schedule.

"Aye you got almost every class with me, let's go !" Tako was vocal and I laughed, good. I don't want to leave his side.

"Y'all cute." Trigga pointed between Tako and me while he walked up to us.

"Let's go, class is starting." Tako grabbed my hands and pulled me with him, away from the group.

"What? Class isn't starting in another 10 minutes ?" I heard Tammy say. Tako pulled me with him and looked around if someone was looking, he pulled me with him underneath the staircase and turned me around. Pushing me against the wall.

His hand found my waist and his lips met mine. Missing his lips even tho we just kissed yesterday, he pushed his tongue inside my mouth and his hands slid down cupping my behind.