Ch18.

📍Mexico.

Tako.

Looking around from our backyard outside the house, I spotted Nora on the beach

Looking around from our backyard outside the house, I spotted Nora on the beach. I smiled as I watched her, she was wearing a white bikini that showed all of her perfect curves as she walked into the water.

I went inside to look for my swim shorts so I could join her, after another 10 minutes I finally found them and went outside.

"Finally, I was waiting on you I know you were watching." She smiled as I walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her waist while hers went around my neck.

"I couldn't find my shorts." I chuckled and kissed her lips softly.

"Nobody is here, you could've come out naked." She smirked.

"I bet you would've liked that huh." Teasing, I put my arm around her shoulder while we started to walk.

"You got a nice booty so yeah." She shrugged and squeezed my ass.

"Don't start, I will drown you," I warned.

"I don't think it's fair how you touch my ass all the time but I'm not even allowed to touch yours." She folded her arms and pouted her bottom lip.

"Stop crying, cry baby." Kissing her forehead before reaching down and picking her up bridal style.

"Tako no ! Don't you fucking dare !" She screamed as I started running in the sea.

"Put me down !" She yelled.

"Okay." I let loose of my hold on her and she fell in the water.

When she came back above water the look on her face made me burst out in laughter.

"I hate you." She pushed past me and started to walk back towards the beach.

"Baby wait! Baby come here !" I ran behind her but she kept walking, oeh she mad mad.

"Babyyyyy !" Whining I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Maurice, let me go." She said and I gave her a blank face when she called me by my real name.

"You know better than calling me Maurice." I shook my head.

"That's your name right ?" She raised her eyebrow while trying to get out of my arms.

"Oh, you wanna square up on this beach? Let's go woman, imma make you eat the sand." I pulled her closer to me.