Ch7.

📍Compton, Los Angeles. California.

Tako.

"Who started shooting ?!" Spooky was furious at the 4 of us. We were back at his house and he just got the news about what happened, looking at each other. Amigo spoke up.

"I started," Amigo said, he got grabbed by his collar and pushed against the wall. Spooky grabbed his gun and put it against his neck.

"So you thought it was a good idea to start shooting after I told your ass not to?! Who the fuck told y'all it was a good idea to throw a fucking Molotov hmm ?!" Spooky clenched his jaw

"How are we supposed to scare them off then ?" Ghost asked.

"Point a gun at their fucking head! Don't shoot them and blow their fucking car up ! I told y'all asses to scare them! Not kill them!" He screamed pointing his gun at Ghost now.

"We had no choice," I spoke up, Spooky snapped his neck at me.

"What did you say pretty basketball player ?" He walked up to me.

"They started shooting at us when we were leaving, it was them or us," I said, we stood face to face.

"Do you even know what y'all did ?" He cocked his head to the side, I looked away.

"Where is the motor ?" Spooky asked looking at the other boys.

"We had to leave it behind, they shot the tire." Ice said.

"You were wearing gloves ?" Spooky looked at me.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"The plates were off ?" He looked at Ice who nodded.

"Ight, fucking leave." Spooky clenched his jaw and sat back down, we started to leave.

"Tako stay." Spooky added and I stopped in my tracks, the guys walked out leaving me alone in the house.

Turning around he pointed at the couch in front of him for me to sit down, and I did.

"How is your momma ?" He asked while he lit up his blunt.

"Straight." I nodded.

"Good, your girl straight too ?" He took a puff of his blunt.

"Yeah, she is." I nodded and watched as he blew out the smoke, he went inside the pocket from his hoodie and pulled a rolled-up stack out.