Ch8.

📍Compton, Los Angeles. California.

Nora.

"You think this is cute ?" Tammy asked holding up a top, we were out shopping at the mall.

"Yes girl, go and try it on." I nodded, she went into the changing room and I looked around for something cute. I saw a cute pantie set with a cute bra, started wondering if Tako would like it.

I'm thinking about giving him my innocence, I'm ready. And he's the only one I trust, we know each other since forever and it's no secret that I have genuine feelings for that boy.

Tammy came out of the changing room with the top on.

"This cute ?" She asked turning around.

"Yeah it's cute, I love that color." I nodded.

She walked back inside and I grabbed the set and put it in my basket, after 5 minutes Tammy came back outside.

"Oh, this sexy." She raised her eyebrow looking at the set I had in my basket.

"I know right." I smiled, the set is cute. It's the color red.

"You buying this for Tako ?" She smirked.

"No." I scoffed looking away, feeling my cheeks heat up.

"Bitch you lying." She slapped my shoulder.

"Why the fuck did you have to hit me ?!" I rubbed my shoulder.

"Because you lying, y'all fucked ?" She smirked.

"No, but maybe I want to. He's just so fine and sweet and he has been treating me so well. And his abs are so ughhhh, and he's the only boy I trust." I covered my mouth to shut myself up.

"Do you love him ?" She asked with her eyes wide open, do I love him?

"No, I don't." Then why is my heart beating this fast?

"I mean it sounds like you do, every time you talk about him you get all nervous and when you are with him you smile all the time. And he is the same." She said.

"You think he loves me ?" I chewed my bottom lip.

"Oh yeah definitely that boy would move mountains to make you happy, and you know that." She nodded, a warm feeling in my stomach. Thinking about the possibility that Tako may love me makes me feel warm inside.

Paying for our stuff, we went to the food court to get something to eat.

"Don't look but that boy Amigo is walking this way," Tammy said and I frowned, I have heard about that name but I don't remember from where.

"Hello ladies." This guy sat down next to me, I looked at him and recognized him immediately. The guy from the court, this is Amigo.

"Can I help you ?" Tammy raised her eyebrow at him.

"Nah but you can." He looked at me and smirked, looking me up and down. He was looking at me like this at the court too.