Ch10.

⚠️Mature content.

📍Compton, Los Angeles. California.

Nora.

"Psst." Hearing someone whisper while we were working on an assignment in class, I decided to ignore it.

"Pssst ey !" I looked up and saw Tako at the door of the classroom. I looked at the teacher and she was grading papers, I looked back at Tako and he told me to come outside.

Standing up and sneaking out, he grabbed my hand and he walked with me to the janitor closet. He pushed me inside and followed behind me and locked the door.

He turned around and smiled.

"Hey pretty face." He grabbed my face and kissed my lips deeply.

"Why are you not in class ?" I frowned.

"I'm not going to class." He shook his head.

"What? Tako stop playing." I shook my head.

"Just listen to me, after school, I got a surprise. And I need to do some stuff for that surprise." He smirked at me.

"Baby you don't have to skip class to do this." I shook my head and his hands slid down cupping my ass in his hands.

"I'll do everything in this fucking world to spoil your pretty face." He kissed my neck.

"Imma beat yo sexy ass if you fail this year," I warned him and he chuckled before he passionately kissed me on my lips.

"I gotta go babe." He said.

"No just a couple more minutes." Wrapping my arms around him and I pulled him in a hug, his head snuggled in my neck. He smells so good.

"You staying over today right? It's Friday, we can sleep in." He spoke with his lips against my neck.

"Yeah, but you gotta pick me up at home. My car is here and I gotta get ready for whatever it is that you planned." I said.

"Mmm, I'll pick you up at 7." He kissed my cheek and pulled away.

"You going to tell me what you going to do ?" I asked and watched as he unlocked the janitor closet door. He turned around and smiled.

"Nope." He popped the 'P' and walked out, rolling my eyes I returned back to class.

Tako.

"Can I see that ring ?" I asked the man at the jewelry store, pointing at a ring with a big diamond.