Ch24.

📍Compton, Los Angeles. California.

Nora.

"Fuck that shit man, I'm not apologizing for shit !" Tako walked inside the house with August behind him and I frowned, they were arguing?

"We need him bro !" August was clearly frustrated.

"We don't, we can find someone else." Tako plopped down next to me on the couch, turning to me he grabbed my chin making me look at him.

"Kiss me right now." He demanded and I puckered my lips as he pecked them repeatedly.

"Tako seriously, where are we going to find someone to replace Trigga? The tournament is this weekend !" August threw his hands up.

"I'll handle it, everyone can bounce a ball. Don't worry about it." Tako shrugged.

"Why are you two even arguing ?" August shook his head and plopped down on the other couch.

"We just had a disagreement and it was for the best to get rid of his ass." Tako shrugged, I'm happy he's not telling August what happened that night. August would lock me up and never allow me to go outside again.

"I can do it," I said and they both looked at me.

"Say that again ?" August cocked his head to the side.

"I can do it, I've been playing since I was little," I said and Tako smiled at me.

"Yes, she can do it. Girl power, yes! See, problem solved." Tako nodded wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"Nora, there are big ass guys in this tournament." August sighed.

"So? Y'all big too. I still break both y'all ankles." I shrugged.

"Okay okay, see this is where you cross the line." Tako pointed a finger in my face.

"It's true, come on you both know that I'm a good playmaker. I'm better than Trigga." I said.

"She's right with that bro." Tako nodded and I smiled, see get y'all a man who has your back.

"Alright, you are in." August nodded and I smiled widely.

"Ay, that's wassup, me and my queen about to show these motherfuckers wassup." Tako wrapped his arms around me and hugged me closer to his chest.

"I'm going to the center, I got some things to check up on." August stood up and left the living room.

"You wanna go to the movies ?" Tako looked down at me.