Ch26.

📍Compton, Los Angeles. California.

Tako.

"Oh these are fire," I smirked holding up some Kyries

"Baby stop, I already got some. I get it you want me to look fresh but I gotta graduate high school first." Nora laughed as she grabbed the shoes out of my hand and put them back.

"You know I want my baby looking like a real one out there, you ain't playing with no Paul George's or whatever." I shook my head.

"What's wrong with Paul George ?" She looked confused.

"Homie plays for the Clippers." I shrugged.

"What's wrong with the Clippers ?" She went to pick up some sports bras, oh yeah she gon need that because we gon be working out a lot together now.

"Nobody in LA is a Clipper fan, that shit doesn't exist. If you live in LA you are a Laker fan or a fan of any other team in California." I shook my head.

"Whatever, I'm a Steph Curry fan. Lord that man fine." She stuck her tongue out as I gave her a blank face.

"You bugging right now." I turned my back to her.

"Baby! I was just joking, you know you the finest." She clung to me.

"Yeah yeah, suck my dick," I mumbled.

"Okay, when ?" She asked as I turned around with a grin on my face.

"Bye, goof." She pushed her hand in my face and walked past me as I laughed and followed her, I'm sprung for that ass.

"Anyways, I'm about to join a training camp in a week," I said as Nora smiled widely.

"Look at you, you gon show them what you got huh." She said.

"We start real soon, so I can join street tournaments during summer vacation." This was my last chance, these training camps and tournaments are swarmed with college scouts.

"I want you to come with me, to watch. You know you my lucky charm." I pushed her playfully.

"I'll be there, I'll always be there to watch you in your element." She rubbed on my chest as I smirked.

"You wanna see me in another element ?" I asked and she nodded leaning closer to me.

"Let's go pay and get some food so I can show you what element." I kissed her jaw and she smirked, I know she was having the same nasty-ass thoughts as me.