Ch15.

📍Compton, Los Angeles. California.

Nora.

"Tammy where the fuck are we ?" I looked around at the crowd of people, I can't believe she actually dragged me out here.

"Girl come, Trigga is somewhere

"Girl come, Trigga is somewhere." She dragged me further through the crowd of people, we were at a parking garage where they were having a party. It was filled with Bloods making me wonder why Trigga would show up at this type of party and take us with him, I didn't feel comfortable in the place.

Following behind her, we finally spotted Trigga.

"Finally, I was waiting on y'all for hours." Trigga rolled his eyes, he gave Tammy a kiss on the cheek and me a side hug.

"Where the fuck are we ?" I asked looking around, I seriously didn't recognize anyone here.

"This is at the other side, this isn't the Bloods from our hood. I wanted to go out with Tammy without being seen." Trigga said.

"And what does that have to do with me ?" I asked confused.

"I couldn't come here without you, I don't know anyone here, and what if I didn't find Trigga ?" Tammy frowned.

"So I will be third-wheeling tonight? Great." I said sarcastically.

"Basically yeah." Trigga nodded.

"Fuck the both of y'all." I smacked my lips, looking around there was seriously nobody I knew. Fuck this place, I grabbed my phone and saw a text from Tako.

'I love you baby'

Smiling looking down at my phone, I felt like a fool at how big I was cheesing. Sending a quick I love you text back before putting my phone away and looking around the place.

He was out on the streets selling for Spooky, I'm not accepting it but right now he has no choice. He doesn't want to do any gang shit anymore and he's looking for a way to stop and get out but it's not that easy, he has to be careful because once you are in a gang it's hard to get out.

I turned around and both Tammy and fucking Trigga were gone.

"What kind of Hoodini shit is this," I mumbled looking for them.

Walking around to find them, but they were nowhere to be found. These hoes just left me like that.

When I turned around a corner in the parking garage I felt myself getting pulled back and pulled into the staircases, when I turned around my eyes widened.