Ch19.

📍Compton, Los Angeles. California.

Nora.

"Girl I felt bad for real, Tako was pissed

"Girl I felt bad for real, Tako was pissed." Tammy chuckled, it was the first time I saw her after the incident. We have been back since yesterday and the little vacation was exactly what we needed.

Tako would throw a fit if he knew that Tammy is here right now but he's at the center practicing for the tournament.

"He was, but it's all good. It's not like it was your fault, Amigo should've just kept his hands to himself." I shook my head.

"I'm still sorry." She rubbed my shoulder but jumped when my bedroom door flew open.

"What the fuck is she doing here ?" Tako walked inside the room.

"I thought you had practice ?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I asked you a question, what is she doing here ?" He folded his arms over his chest and I rolled my eyes at him, he always thinks he's running things around here.

"We are just chilling, nothing wrong with that." I chuckled shaking my head at his behavior.

"After the shit she did ?" He raised his eyebrow.

"I didn't do shit," Tammy said.

"Why the bird talking ?" Tako held his hand up and she gasped, I pinched the bridge of my nose.

"Baby you need to chill." I shook my head.

"Nah, she wasn't your friend when she was too busy getting dick by the best friend of her ex." He snapped at her.

"Now you're just being fucking disrespectful." Tammy stood up.

"Baby." I frowned, he was wrong for saying that.

"I don't fucking care, you and Trigga left my girl behind, she almost got raped. You calling yourself her best friend but leave her the moment you get dick thrown at you." He said and Tammy her hand connected with his cheek and my eyes widened as I stepped between them.

"Stupid whore did you just hit me ?" Tako chuckled and touched his cheek.

"Why the fuck did you hit him ?" I pushed Tammy away from him, he was being disrespectful but she's crossing the line for putting her hands on him.

"He was talking shit, he deserves it." She shrugged like she didn't just do anything wrong.

"Get the fuck out of my house, maybe he was being disrespectful but what you not going to do is hit my man inside my house and in front of me. Leave bitch." I pointed at the door and she scoffed.