Ch13.

📍Compton, Los Angeles. California.

Tako.

"Ayo we gon win this shit !" Trigga jumped up from sitting on the bench with some food in his hand while we were practicing at the center

"Homie we've been practicing for an hour and all you've been doing is sitting down and eating food." I raised my eyebrow at him.

"I'm good, I know we going to win this shit." He shrugged his shoulders.

The doors of the gym opened and Ice walked in.

"If your fat ass doesn't start practicing we replacing you with Ice," August said patting Ice on his back making him look confused.

"Y'all fucking with me right ?" Trigga looked at us with his eyes wide open.

"Nah, he looks like he is better than you anyway." August looked at Ice making Trigga huff and he grabbed a basketball.

"I can't play." Ice shook his head.

"We know, we just needed his lazy ass to get up." August chuckled.

"How are you feeling ?" I asked Ice.

"We fucked man, we fucking behind on rent." Ice sighed and ran his hand over his face.

"So what are you going to do now ?" I asked.

"I don't know bro." He looked down.

"I have an extra room for you and your sister, but I need to talk to Nora about it first," August said and Ice looked at him with a wide smile.

"You would really help me ?" Ice looked shocked.

"Yeah man, but right now you need to get to work." August patted Ice on his shoulder.

"Thank you man, what do you need me to do today ?" He asked.

"There are some kids playing football outside, go out there and watch over them and make sure they don't start fighting. If you want you can play too." August said and Ice nodded before walking away.

"Thank you man, for doing this," I told August.

"No problem man, Ice is a good kid." He nodded.

"Hey baby." Nora came behind me wrapping her arms around my waist.

"Wassup pretty face. I turned around and kissed her lips deeply.