Synopsis

When twins Callie and Lexi were kids, they wrote a list of all the boys they wished to kiss when they started high school. Flash forward a year later, Lexi packed her bags and moved with her father to Melbourne in the wake of their parents' umpteenth separation.

Yet after an unfortunate turn of events, Lexi finds herself moving back in with her mum and estranged sister in their final year of high school. Upon unpacking her things into her old room, she comes across the old kiss list and decides to challenge Callie to complete the list with her before they graduate, in the hopes they reconnect through it.

However, Callie and Lexi both have their own problems that could see them kissing none of the boys on that list.

Firstly, Lexi is a closeted gay to her sister and mother, unable to out herself to Callie in fear that she won't do the list with her.

And Callie... well, she only has one leg. Callie believes girls with one leg are destined to never get a boy when surrounded by girls who have two.

Follow Callie and Lexi's journeys reuniting through much lip-locking, sister-bonding, and soul-searching.

Callie and Lexi's Kiss List is a spin-off from Positive 1 and 2, following the story of Lily's and Cory's children.

NOTE: Reading Positive 1 and 2 is not necessary to read this book.