13: Callie

I'm running out of stocked chapters guys... >.> I really need to stop uploading now until I have more piled up. Barely proofread either btw...

Survey at the end peeps ;)

Shout out to brightyeolie , amiva0402 , and jueka1 who already commented on the last chapter and again want more...

____

"Sh-show?" I stuttered back. "What do you mean?"

"As in..." Flynn averted his gaze, hand coming up to rub at his neck in a way that almost suggested... well... he could be blushing. "I can show you how to kiss."

"As in... tell me what to do?"

"Show... I did say show. There's only so much you can tell."

I pressed my lips together, also now finding myself unable to look at him.

"I know I'm not on your list, but if you're that concerned about—"

"I told you that you would be on it now..."

We both turned to look at each other with that comment, both of our eyes wide, both of us biting at our bottom lips. Then, ever so slowly, his gaze trailed down to my mouth, causing my heart to thump loudly.

Flynn's gaze snapped back to mine. "Well... then... Did you want your first with the person you wish was on your list?"

Did I?

Evidently I would have loved my first to be with Noah. I had fantasised about kissing him over and over in my head over all the years—even when I crushed on someone else every now and then. Though my heart always drifted back to him.

But Noah wasn't going to be my first. Because I didn't even have the confidence to confess to him. Not as Callie with 1.5 legs and not even when I was Callie with two legs. Because even back then, we wrote the list in the first place to boost my confidence and experience so that I could match Noah's dating history.

Which meant I had two options. Well, three.

Option 1 (which technically isn't allowed): Throw my leg on and hobble out of this joint, calling it quits and backing out of the bet, whereby Lexi probably punishes me by telling Noah about my crush herself.

Option 2: Go in there and have my first kiss with Fraser, where it will most likely be horrible for him and for me and may backfire for my other kiss adventures.

Or Option 3: Kiss Flynn. Which would guarantee my chance to know what I'm doing when I kiss Fraser. Which would ensure my first kiss wasn't a total nightmare because Flynn's goal was to show me what to do. And which would also allow me to achieve the one wish I always wanted for my first kiss: that it's with someone nice. And Flynn certainly was that.