Chapter 4

(George POV)

I continued sniffing around the area in my wolf form, the cold breeze making it hard to track the scent of my siblings from hours ago. I made sure to run towards the area to where they went earlier, now trailing along towards the end of the pack border.

They must have been near here as I could see a few slightly clear paw prints. I continued to follow the trail of paw prints, until I saw a a dead bush around the corner, noticing some strand of fur left behind, indicating my brothers were here. It was Wilbur's fur, now I've gotten a clue.

I went around the bush, seeing another trail of paw prints and a smaller paw print, probably their pray running away. My wolf took a quick scent, realizing it was Tommy's paw prints, I quickly followed it, dashing towards the direction to where it took off.

Making my way towards the end of the border, I quickly paused remembering what my parents told me. But the paw prints also led outside the border. This made me even more worried as I do not know what's going on, I was hesitant for a bit, before I stepped one of my paws out the border.

"No turning back now." I whispered to myself, leaping forward and following my brother's trail. I can now trace Tommy's scent, running faster to where he was located. It was getting darker by the minute, the sun has almost fully set.

A wave of anxiety and fear struck towards me as I see my brothers' wolves lying on the ground, all of them were badly wounded. Tommy and Tubbo were both unconscious and Wilbur barely trying to get up on his feet. Without hesitation I made a run towards him, nudging his side for support. A whimper escapes through his mouth as his wolf looked towards me, I can sense the terror in his eyes.

He quickly barks at me, telling me to go back. But I couldn't leave them behind. He tried to push my wolf once more, making me go back to the border, but before I could do something a loud growl can be heard behind the trees. It sent shivers to my entire body, the scent was very familiar to me, it was from the one near the pond.

Wilbur took a stance infront of me, now growling back at whoever was behind the tree. He tries to warn me that this was the deviant alpha and again tells me to go back. Realizing what who enemy was, I quickly went back this time, towards the direction of the border.

I was about to sprint faster when a loud whimper suddenly made me stop and look back towards the direction of my brothers, without any hesitation I howled to signal my parents on what's going on. I sprinted back to the direction, seeing my brother Wilbur about to get his head ripped apart by the black alpha.

He was gonna kill my brothers, and I am too weak to fight him. We were too far away back to the den, its no use going back to tell them and I haven't heard any howls from my parents as well.

With no choices left, I rapidly shifted back into my human form, "Stop!" I yelled at him. I couldn't care less if I was naked and even more vulnerable at this state, the deviant alpha looked towards my direction,  his green emerald eyes piercing through me. He tosses my unconscious brother aside now turning his attention towards me. Fear radiates all over me plus the heavy winter cold making me feel like I was stuck on ice. "Please, let us return home." I begged of him, as the wolf infront of me now shifted into his human form.

He was quite taller than me, a well built alpha who's body quite looked like a god. His blond messy hair draped towards his left green eyes. They weren't kidding when the rumors thought he was a beast. My omega senses almost took over, making me think stupid thoughts, I quickly shook them off before it gets worst. He may been good looking but he's still a vicious merciless beast.

"And what's in it for me omega?" He said, looking as intimidating as ever. "Your brothers passed your pack borders, which would mean that they trespassed rogue territories."

"B-but rogue's don't have territories." I quickly replied. "And this isn't trespassing, they were just trying to catch pray."

"Well they did, and rogues do have their own territories,  a no family pack land which I guess I'll be expanding it even more with your family's borders." He smirked devilishly, sending me even more shivers as the breeze got even more colder.

"N-no please don't take away my family's home." I begged again, feeling desperate that I was unable to think straight. "T-take me instead." I mumbled.

He gave me a questionable look, "So your willing to come with me, in return I won't kill your brothers and take over your land?"

"Yes?"

"What can you do?" He asked, frowning towards me.

"I-I can cook, and do stuff... I have a good sense of smell and I-.." I stopped at the last bit, knowing that he probably knows what I'm about to say.

"Your what?" He grinned, crossing both of his arms as he continued to listen to me.

"I'm an omega, I can produce for you..." I grumbled at the end bit, feeling disgusted at what I just said.

"Heh... "

My heart started pounding like crazy, my emotions now all over the place as he began walk towards me. I couldn't move because of fear, my eyes looking down to my brothers who were still there unconscious and bleeding.

He places a hand on my shoulder, a low growl rippled through his throat as he moves his hands slowly trailing up to my neck, where a mate mark should be. "Im going to mark you." He whispered, without any warning and yanks me towards his body, gripping my thigh as he bites deep down to my neck.

I let out a cry as pain engulfed my nape, struggling against his tight hold, as he marks me as his. Exhaustion floods through me, as my body slowly fell over his chest, my eyes now flickering as I began to feel unconscious.