Chapter 15

"We're here." Dream said, letting the omega know that they have arrived at the place. There was a small cave naturally regenerated underneath the mountain, a little pond on the side that can be their source of water. The view from there was perfect upon seeing the sunrise and the fields. 

"Wow, this is awesome! Let's check the inside." George said, hurriedly went in the new den. There were a lot of dust and rocks around it, I few leaks from the drips stones and some growing moss. George sighs, knowing this will need a bit of work.

"Yeah its pretty bad at the moment." Dream chuckled, "Are you sure you don't want my help? I could go find things later." He suggested, the brunette shaking his head.

"Nope, I can do this you just have to find some things for us to use, especially materials to make a bedding nest since we should probably have one for convince." 

"Hmm, you mean convince in doing somethings?" Dream teased, hugging the smaller from behind.

"Idiot, I'm talking about sleep." George rolled his eyes, secretly blushing at the thought.

"Hehe, alright then I shall go." Dream whispered, kissing the brunette's mark before letting go. 

"Come back before sun down." George announced, the alpha nodding in response as he strips in front of George turning into his wolf form. He walks over to the brunette rubbing his head on George's thighs before purposely slapping his tail on the omega's butt cheeks, Chuckling as he runs away hearing the George curse.

"Stupid mate." George groaned, as he looks at Dream disappear through the distance. He took the alpha's clothes and places then outside to where it wouldn't be in the way of his cleaning.

He begins to  cleanse the whole place. Using the few extra fabrics he created from animal skins to wipe off some of the moss that was growing on the walls.

He takes his time picking up pieces of stones that scattered the floor, making it more polished for them to not step on something rough.

He walks out of the den, inspecting the watering hole, finding out that the pool came out from beneath the earth. It was spring water, something he hasn't really seen before. It was an unlimited source of water for them, and luckily it was just near then den. 

He damps in the fabric filled with moss and dirt, rinsing it on the water as he places it unto a few bigger boulders near the den to dry from the heat of the sun.

It was fairly warmer in southwest than the north to where he lived, it was new to him as well as his wolf wasn't yet accustomed to the heat as he was an artic wolf. 

He goes back inside the den, cleaning the rest of the remaining things that he has to do before Dream gets home.

On the other hand, Dream went in search for a particular animal he wanted to hunt. A sheep which has wool to create softer fabrics, it would be great for their nest bed and it wouldn't surely give his omega comfort.

Dream searched around the area further west, passing by a few fields filled with wheat and grains in them that seemingly looked like it wasn't grown in the wild. He notices the way these things were planted, it was more symmetrical than usual.

He gets himself distracted noticing a bunch of footsteps coming in his way. Me makes a quick leap towards the bushes, hiding behind it as a herd of sheep comes running by, he's suspicions quickly arose as he could sense the smell of another wolf running besides the herd.

He quietly followed them, probably a lone wolf who's decided to live in this area but with no borders. The herd stopped in the center of the wheat fields, the wolf shifting into his human form as he wear the clothes he wrapped on his neck from earlier.

Judging by how the person looked, he seems to be another omega living in this area. "An omega living alone? Surely impossible." Dream thought in his mind,  surely there's another one or something.

He decided it be best if he could just ask for the other guy's help, it would be easy for him to take him down if ever he tries to attack him anyways. He walks over the the guy who's now watching the herd of sheep as they ate away some of the wheat.

Stopping as the guy turned around finally noticing his presence, the omega flinched as he saw another wolf coming towards him. Immediately screamed for someone's name as he backs away, the herd startled and started running off.

"S-Skeppy! The omega yelled. Dream quickly shifted, trying his best not to look like a threat to the other male.

"W-wait I did not mean to scare you-" He tries to say something, only to be pounced upon another wolf, this time was an alpha who's jaws were wide open and angry towards Dream.

"Hold on a second I didn't mean to scare him let me explain please." Dream said, trying to be calm as he was in such a dangerous position.

The alpha named Skeppy growled as him before he glances at his mate, checking if he was okay as he backs away from Dream.

He shifted into his own self, frowning at the other alpha who now stood before him. "What are you doing in our home?" He questions, folding his hands together on his chest.

"I was just looking for sheep when I found this place, it wasn't intentional I swear. I just wanted to ask your uh-"

"My mate." Skeppy growled.

"Right, your mate. I just wanted to ask him if I could maybe have some wool." Dream explained.

"Oh, you just wanted wool?" The omega asked.

"Yeah, I was hoping I could get some for my mate back home."

The omega's face lit up, "You have a mate?!  Ohh where are they? I'd love to meet him or her! Right my name is BadBoyHalo but you can call me Bad for short."

"Bad, why would you say that to a random stranger." Skeppy rolled his eyes as he walks over to bad, placing his hands on both Bad's shoulders from behind.

"Oh sorry, I'm Dream and it's a pleasure to meet you Bad and Skeppy." Dream replies.

"I'm sorry about earlier too, I mean it's been a while since Skeppy and I met another wolf around this place." Bad said.

"It's alright and I'm sorry for startling you."

"So you wanted wool right?" Skeppy asked.

"Yeah, I was hoping if I could have some?"

"You can, but you'll have to bring the herd back. You kinda scared them away." Skeppy said.

Dream chuckled as he realized there wasn't any sheep around anymore, "Sorry about that, but uh I don't know how." He said,  a few minutes later he agreed to go fetch back the herd with the help of instructions from Bad.

Skeppy decided to watch as Dream and him shifted and runs to where the herd went off. He controls the herd's movement back to the place, finishing just in time as the sun started to set down.

The two shifted back, noticing it was already sun down and remembered George's word about coming home early.

He says his goodbye's to Skeppy and Bad telling them he'd come back tomorrow to collect the wool because he haw worried of leaving his mate for too long.

"It's alright, come back anytime!  Also maybe you could bring your mate?  I'd be lovely to see another omega." Bad suggested, earning a nod from Dream.

"Sure I'll tell him, and sorry again for the trouble. Anyways, I'll see you guys later."

"Bye Dream, and thanks for bringing the herd back. I gotta admit your a fast learner." Skeppy chuckled.

"Haha, yeah well see ya." Dream waved his final goodbye as he sprinted back towards his mate, excited to tell George about their new friends and neighbor.

~~~~~~~~~~

I did say I was leaving for 3 days right? 

Well guess what today is a holiday so I wrote you guys a new chapter :D

But tomorrow means business so I'll need to focus... Anyways Hope you enjoyed <3

-Purple