Ending

"I love you George..." Dream whispered as George felt the bond broke.

"Dream?" The omega cried, feeling Dream's hand left his cheek. George finally broke down into tears, feeling the pain in his heart and Dream's mark as his mate laid there lifeless.

"Dream no, don't leave me... Please love we still have to go home... You said we'd go home!" He sobbed, leaning his head closer to Dream's face.

He could feel his brother's hands wrapped between his shoulders as Tommy finally shifted, tears streaming down his face as he tells George to let go.

He offered his brother to take them back once he's calmed down, knowing that this journey would be filled with pain and sorrows. He felt guilty for now telling George, for leaving Dream to die here.

Their journey was silent, as Tommy had Dream's body on his back while George run along side him. They only stopped to drink as they continued day after night, running until they reached the place.

Here you go uncle George!" Mona cheered as she handed George a piece of sticky rice.

He gratefully accepted it from her palms as she sat right next to his uncle, giggling about how big they were on her hands but tiny on his.

Mona was born a few months after he came back home, and as promised, he was there when Bad went into labor. It was a very eventful night, the stars were shining brightly as George helped assisting Bad while Skeppy was out there panicking.

Bad named her after the moon, as the glistening light shined through the window just as Mona was born.

"Uncle George will you be staying here for the night?" She asked, as she take another bite of the sticky rice.

"Uh, I'm sorry Mona but I have to go home this time..." George said, apologizing to the little girl as she saw her pouted face.

"I'll come back in three days time okay? Promise." He muttered, giving her a pinky promise as her face suddenly beamed to her usual happy expression.

"Okay!" She exclaimed, taking George's pinky promise as she happily ate the rest of her meal.

"George will you be okay?" Bad asked, giving him a worried look as he placed down his food.

"Of course bad, it's been a while but I had to go." He assured him.

"Oh take some of these with you then." Bad exclaimed, handing out some sticky rice as he wraps it on a bunch of leaves.

"Thanks bad, well I better get going before the sun fully sets." George announced, as Skeppy patted the brunette's back telling him to be careful on tbe way before Bad gives him a tight hug.

"You're always welcome here George." Skeppy stated, smiling as he stood beside his mate.

George thank them, before saying his goodbyes to Mona as he went on his way behind an oak tree, stripping his clothes before shifting into his wolf.

He carried out the food Bad gave him and his clothes on his jaw, as he headed his way running past the same old route towards the place he calls home.

Tommy dug the hole where they would burry Dream's body the day after they reached the place. George wanted it in the middle of the fields, as he would like to place a sapling in reminder to where his mate would be.

The younger stayed there for a few weeks, taking care of his brother that needed to recover from the aching pain of his heart.

Sooner George felt a little better as he requested Tommy to go back home, wanting to be alone as he have told him to tell their parents that he wouldn't be coming back ever again, making sure to tell them that he hoped they were happy for what they have done.

Tommy left the next day after apologizing to George and talking things through, the brunette deciding that it was time he'd go and tell Bad and Skeppy what happened, breaking into another sob. The couple offered him to stay with them for a couple of days, which turned into a month and then over a year before he finally decides to go back home, where he would still go back to the two very often.

"I'm home..." He whispered to himself upon arriving, where he was greeted by silence. Sighing as he shifted back before putting on his clothes, walking inside to see that everything is in its usual place and a bit dusty.

He then picks up the food, leaving the den as he heads down the meadows, where he sees the empty pens as he took the sheep back to Bad and Skeppy's place. The rest of the farm animals were slowly consumed.

"Hey love..." He softly speaks, standing below a young oak tree in the middle of the fields where he planted during his mate's funeral.

"I'm sorry I barely come home anymore, I brought you some sticky rice though. Bad made them for me but I wanted you to taste them." He said, placing down the food as he sat next to piled of rocks reminding here to where Dream's body lies.

"It's been a while huh?" He sighs, tears beginning to form on his eyes. "You know I wrote myself a lullaby, though it's still kind of the same to my mother's song but funny how I sing it to Mona whenever I stay for the night."

"You'd like to hear it right?" He sniffled, wiping away his tears as he placed his hand on the tree.

"Oh baby I know,
How long you have suffered.
Just please be safe,
And stay away from danger...

Cause I won't be there,
to save the day.
You'll be out of reach,
So let this be my say...

And even tho i know
That you are long gone,
Still hoping that
You'll hear my song...

My love don't worry
You can take a breath and rest now,
Just fly away
And remember to be free...

With my lullaby,
As you drift into your dreams
As you say goodbye
Forever in between..."

He sighs, "What do you think? Was it good enough?" Glancing at the pile of rocks as he lightly chuckled.

George closed his eyes, feeling the cool breeze hitting through his skin. Remembering the moment when he first encountered his mate. How they both lived in that abandoned den on that dark snowy woods, how Dream redeemed himself and apologize to him, how they started to live their lives in this beautiful place.

He opened his eyes once more, glancing towards the tree as he leans on it. He couldn't help but feel as if he could sense Dream's presence behind him, remembering those days where he would use to lean on his mate's shoulders, telling each other stories, laughing and embracing together, loving each other within each passing day.

________________

The End.....

~ Wohoo the book ended!

~ It has been a wild ride with this book and yes I cried my eyes out while writing this which made my mother stare at me weirdly... T-T

~ Thank you everyone for the support and dont forget to blow them tears away :3

PS: I'm dead... I know for sure~