Chapter 29

(Dream POV)

"Excuse me but are we there yet?" Tommy impatiently asked.

The four of us slowly walked our way back to the den as I've given them some time to look around the forest while heading our way there so they'd be familiar with the direction from where they came at.

"Almost there big man." I replied, knowing it would be best if I just do what the youngest sibling asked me to call him.

"Why haven't I sensed any bordered territory yet?" Wilbur asked, sniffing the air as he notices nothing but the regular forestry scent.

"That's because," I paused, not knowing how to explain it to the two of them as I'd know they'd be confused as well. "It's a long story, but I'll explain later."

"I see, so how are you supposed to warn other wolves that might find this place on your existence and claim?" Wilbur asked once more.

"No one owns this place Wilbur, it's for everyone to live in peace with and so far no other wolves have come here other than you and your little brother." I explained, sighing as I see George chuckling while coming besides me.

"Don't worry love, I'm sure my brother here is just protective over me." He said, earning a huffed over the other Alpha.

"Of course I'm worried George, you're still my brother and a part of our pack." He barked, earning an eye roll over his omega brother.

"I have a mate and he's here to protect me." George barked back, placing his hands over mine as he looks into my eyes, giving him a small smile as I leaned closer to peck him on his lips.

"We're here." I announced, stopping on the spot where the oak forests ends and the beautiful flowery meadows washed over the scenery.

"Holy cow this is- this is very colourful, big man here is impressed." Tommy exlaimed, seeing the view before him.

"Not bad, could use some arrangements though because the flowers are all over the place." Wilbur commented, giving him a chuckle as George told him about how these were wild flowers just growing here in the meadows.

After leading them to the den, George showed his brothers around while I started setting up the fire. Luckily I caught a bunch of fish earlier when I went to the river banks, I was planning on cooking the rest for later.

I immediately took out the basket under the watering hole where I secluded the fishes to keep them fresh as I skewered it one by one.

"Oy Dream right?." Someone said as they approached me. "You know I got to say this place is amaizing, you got some good eye in finding a territory."

I looked at the person now standing before me with his hand scratching the back of his head, his blonde hair ruffled all over the place. "Thank you big man, and It's not a territory." I said, smiling at him as I got up and took the skewered fishes to the fire place.

"So, why exactly do you not want to mark this whole place as yours? I mean its definitely unclaimed and it has a lot of resources than the north." He asked, following me towards the fire place.

"I'll explain it to you, but first where's your brothers?" I asked,  as he pointed towards the meadows to where I see Wilbur and George talking near the sheep pen.

I nod to him before I set the fishes one by one as I explained to Tommy why I didn't and the reason for it. He was a bit confused at first but got to understand it once I told him about my past.

Tommy is a very curious boy, he's just like George but louder and can sometimes be annoying. We talked for a good amount of time while I watched the fish starting to get cooked.

He would ask a lot of crazy things like if I've ever seen the mystical wolf who's silver eyes turns werewolves into stone or the huge black cursed bear who roams the forest and brings bad fortune. It was funny how his imaginations run wild, kind of takes me back when I was still a child.

"You got to be kidding right? So you haven't seen any of those?" Tommy sighs, mumbling to himself some crazy languages afterwards. "You know what I'll definitely encounter one of those beasts one day."

I chuckled, "Tommy you know it's just a myth right? Those stories were just to scare children to run out from their pack."

"Nah, I'm pretty sure they're real, otherwise why would the grown ups lie? They did taught us lying is bad." He huffed, to which I laughed at his comment.

"You do have a point there." I said, as he smiled widely purposely slapping my shoulder as he laughed with me.

"Ah man I am a genius." He grinned, giving him the applause he needed as I clapped both my hands while he poses in front of me.

"What are you guys talking about?" George asked, as they just got back from their walks.

It was already dark by the time George and Wilbur got back from the meadows. The fish was already cooked while Tommy and I just sat at the fire place.

George came closed towards me as he leans his body behind my back, placing his head over my shoulder as he gives me a peck on the cheeks.

Wilbur came over as he sat next Tommy, still uncertain on what I should say towards him as he stared at me for a bit before taking his eyes away and looking at the food.

"Good that the two of you are here cause I'm starving!" Tommy exclaimed, as George sat next to me taking a piece of fish as he teases his little brother.

The four of us started eating, mostly Tommy and George do the talking and the joking while I try my best to hop in as Wilbur just keeps on taking a glance at me before he continues biting over his own meal.

From my perspective I could already tell he and I will probably be not on good terms for a while.

--------------

Update cause I have battery :)

Hehe :)