Chapter 6

George was still in the makeshift bed sleeping in his wolf for to protect himself from the cold, the feeling of not huddling together with his family fills George with sadness. His wolf was curled like a ball, his tail upfront of his face, trying to hide his snout from the cold breeze.

A gentle nudge on George's nape awakens him, sensing it was his alpha mate in wolf form telling him to wake up. Their wolves looked at each other, the Alpha nuzzling his head on the omega's as he gives his smaller mate a lick on the forehead.

George was quite new to the alphas behaviors over him, he couldn't tell if it was acting of not. Dream quietly walks out of the den, coming back not moments later dragging the calf inside. George was quite surprised over the alpha's catch, slowly leaving from the comfort of the bed.

He inspects the dead carcass infront of him, giving the alpha the look of satisfaction. Dream started to tear down the food, he signals George to eat with him, as his wolf digs into the tender meat of their pray.

George's wolf started to grab a piece, slowly consuming it while watching at his alpha bite off another huge chunk. The two eventually finished half of the food and left the rest outside raw in the snow to preserve it. Dream knows that his omega is probably thirsty, he barks at George to follow him to the nearest water hole and the brunette quietly follows his alpha.

George notices his smaller size as he walks beside Dream, timber wolves are a bit bigger than artic wolves. He wondered about the possibility of his pups ending up as a mixed between him and Dream's, quietly huffing at that thought. The two gets to their destination, Dream stomping forcefully on the ice to create an opening. He takes the first sip of water, letting the omega drink beside him.

As the two finally arrived back to the den, Dream was the first to shift into his human form. Looking at the smaller wolf who was still standing near the den's entrance. "George come inside, now."

George lets out a low huff, before he walks over to the bed and curls into a ball ignoring the alpha who's wanted him to shift back.

"George, shift back." Dreams stated for the third time, but the brunette wanted to test his luck on how will Dream reacts to his stubbornness.

Dream sighted, not feeling like arguing any further. He decided to take his clothes off near George, earning a slight whimper from the brunette as he took the clothes and puts it on himself. He knows that George needed his clothes because of his scent.

Ignoring the omega's little whimpers and annoyed huffs, he sits not to far from the bed, his right hand in place of his forehead. He didn't really know what to do for now, knowing well enough his plan must still continue but a but delayed due to unexpected faith.

Dream has always wanted for all wolves to live each other peacefully without borders, he wanted the entire continent to live freely without any packs or territory, just a free for all paradise.

He knows that his dream of creating such paradise will be difficult, funny and impossible in fact. He once shared this idea to his father back in his old pack, but it did not ended well. His father took his words as a sign of a challenge, instead of trying to create piece to everyone.

Of course alpha's instincts is to be on the top of other werewolves, they all want power and a pack to run. But Dream felt different, to him that's just some bullshit to keep everyone apart. He ended up beating his own father to a duel, scarring his mother and sister and ended up exiled to live as a rogue.

He lived his life as a rogue for over five years, learning how to become stronger and to hunt for himself. Fighting off even an elk twice the size of him, just to be able to start his plan.

He discovered a few rogues as he keeps on traveling around those years, learning their experiences and how they survived on their own. Surprised enough, most of the rogue wolves he meets are good people and that they just wanted to live peacefully by themselves.

Dream began to travel from one pack to another, trying his best to explain to the Alpha's in charge of the pack about his plan. But one by one each of them think it was just a challenge or a threat. He ended up killing each and everyone, and spare the once that agreed to his request.

That's when rumors started to go around the continent, wolves naming his as the deviant alpha who seeks nothing but destruction to other packs. Even though his real intention wasn't as bad as they think it is. They named him awful things and spreads out the most disgusting rumors those wolves could think off.

He didn't really have any intention to kill, but he realized that in this world, violence is the answer to those who's injustice.

Sighting as he thinks of his past, Dream looks at the now sleeping omega wondering if George would believe on him if he tells the brunette about his plans. He knows that George might have already heard some misleading information about him.

Feeling a bit of cold as the snow started falling outside, he made his was to George's smaller frame. Taking his clothes off before shifting into his now black wolf. Careful not to awaken the brunette, as he slowly lays down beside George. Circling his tail over the smaller, and placing his head next to his.

George didn't even bother to complain as he sensed the alpha's presence behind him. He was too satisfied by his meal earlier, having to eat twice as much as before being that there was only the two of them. He let's out a quiet sigh, before letting the sleepiness engulfed him into a slumber.