Alternate

"Alternative Ending"

For those who's tears went to the lumps of despair :)
~
~
~
~
Be warned though this will only hurt more because it isn't the original ending of the story.

Enjoy~
_________________________

Dream yawns as the early morning sun rose over the horizon, glancing towards his side as he notices his pups still asleep right beside him.

"George?" The Alpha calls out, noticing his mate wasn't next to him.

It's been a few years since the time they went back to George's family. Where he had some struggles in pleasing the brunette's pack for them to accept him.

"Come, let's go for a walk." George's father stated, he was unsure about going but dis so, as Wilbur and Tommy went along with them.

They all walked around the area for a bit, four males just glancing around the snowy forest. The brunette's father was silent as they roam towards the pack border.

Tommy was there to keep him company, as the younger kept on asking where they were headed, making Wilbur shush him in annoyance to the blonde's babbles.

Dream got up slowly, nudging his two precious pups beside him as one of the pups started to yawn. "Wake up little ones." He whispered, smiling as one of his pups flicker her eyes open.

"Good morning papa..." Irene mumbles, rubbing her tiny hands on her eyes as she stared at his father.

Dream picks up her little daughter, nuzzling her on his chest as she grips his clothes with her tiny hands, mumbling something as she enjoys her father's warm embrace.

"Papa..." Ollie yawns, his son waking up as he sees the two cuddling. The boy went and crawled towards them, Dream taking his son with his other arms as he lets his two kids nuzzle against him.

"Seriously though where are we going?" Tommy asked once more, finally earning a sigh from his father as they stopped just at the pack borders.

"Wilbur, take Tommy somewhere, let me talk to Dream alone..." Their father spoke.

"What? But we came over here to-" Wilbur frowned, confused at what his father was thinking.

"Just go!" His father's voice boomed. As his son took Tommy away, leaving them as they went to the watering hole.

George's father waited until the two is out of sight and ears to hear. Facing Dream in an expression less manner as he inspects the alpha.

Dream didn't know what to do, as he waited for the man to say something. Eyeing at George's father as he wait for whatever it is he'd say.

"Let's go check where your mama is shall we?" He announced.

"Yes!" her daughter excitedly got out from his hold and started running outside the den.

"Carry me papa?" Ollie asked. Dream sighs, smiling at his son as he carries him outside the den.

Irene is an energetic child, as she takes the wolf form of her mother. Meanwhile Ollie was the opposite, who'd mostly prefer to sit and watch the skies go day and night, though he takes the wolf form of his father.

George was the one who named his son, as he thought of Ollie as a little olive when he was born, and Dream named her daughter Irene as the symbol of peace. Both of them can already tell that their daughter would be a great alpha, while their son would be a clever omega.