Chapter 21

Soon the day ended and the two couples bid each other goodbye as Skeppy and Bad went back to their home. Dream suggesting that the two of them should go out for a run with their wolves and hunt for a fresh meal.

George was a bit hesitant thinking he's a bit tired for the day as they entered inside their den. "I don't know Dream, I don't feel like going, too tired." He mumbled as he plops himself unto the finished bed.

"Please George, the sunset looks amaizing and our wolves would be the one running." Dream responded, trying to convince his mate.

"Last time we did that your wolf pounced on me in the middle of the woods." The omega retorted, remembering that time they were still fixing up the place.

He buried his head unto the soft wool, smelling the scent that Dream had as he relaxes his body from todays lesson with Bad.

The blonde sighs, coming up to the brunette as he sat on the side of the bed. "That wasn't me alright, it was my wolf that did it."

"Stop trying to prove your innocence, your still responsible for your wolf's doings." George sneered.

"Okay okay my apologies I couldn't control him from wanting his mate too much." He said, placing his hands on George's head as he carcasses his soft locks.

"Hmm, that's nice." The brunette sighs happily smiling.

Dream chuckles, seeing his little mate enjoying himself as he smooths his hands on George's hair. He continues doing so as he sat on top of the bed, letting George move his head on his lap.

"Hey Dream." George questions, earning a curious glance at his alpha, humming in response his face  still smiling.

"I was thinking, if we could visit my pack." George said.

"You want to?" Dream asked.

"Well, just maybe I could let them know I'm doing alright." He sighs, thinking about what Bad has told him earlier.

"Maybe one day love, when the time feels right." Dream said, feeling unsure when exactly will that happen.

George fixes his position as he was now laying on his side while his head remained on his mates lap, closing his eyes as he drifted to sleep.

Dream quietly watches his mate, thinking about the possibilities that might happen when they do go back to the north. Hating the possibility that they might take George back, and wondering about what would happen to himself.

He knows he's been hated by a lot of packs in this continent, knowing the rumors they were spreading about him are awful and unreal. He thinks about what would happen if they find out about George, if they find out about his mate.

It scares him to even think of seeing George as their target. He hated how he might have to keep George hidden away from other packs that knew who he was and his family.

Dream sighs, glancing outside the den to see the on night clouded skies up above. He realizes they haven't eaten since earlier, but knowing that George is probably used to this being an artic wolf as he is.

Dream felt a sudden chill on his entire body, a pulsating throb as his mind suddenly felt sick. He moves away, gently placing George's head on the bed as he walks out of the den.

The odd feeling in his body has gotten worst as he felt like he wanted to go back inside and embrace his own mate. Dream suddenly realize something, this weird feeling that rarely happens but possible to alpha males, is his rut.

Rut can sometimes be triggered when mated alphas experienced their partner's heat after a few weeks, and it seems to be that his rut is starting.

Dream knows how dangerous alphas can get on their rut, worried that something might happen to George while he's in such a state. He doesn't want to hurt George, especially when he'll start thinking of things such as dominating the brunette all to himself. 

He curses himself as he shifted into his wolf form, picking his clothes up as he sprinted towards the other two couple leaving George all alone in the den.

He makes his way towards Skeppy and Bad's home while he was still in his senses. Hoping that they'd agree to what he was about to request from them. His wolf whimpers as they gotten further away from George, knowing his wolf would have chosen to stay and be with his mate.

Dream shifted as he reaches the fields of wheat, running towards the glowing fire as he meets the pair of eyes from Bad and Skeppy who is currently eating their dinner meal.

"D-dream?  What are you doing here-" Skeppy asked, but paused as Bad suddenly covered up his nose.

"Dream your pheromones is too strong." Bad got up from the log as he moves farther away from the two alphas.

"Wait your in rut!?" Skeppy exclaimed, now noticing the weird scent coming out of the blonde. "Where is George, he's supposed to be with you?"

"Wait, no I can't let him see me like this. That's why I'm here, If you could let me stay here while you two go and stay with George for now that'll be great." Dream huffs, his voice a bit cracked as his body feels numb all over.

"But Dream you need him, unless you don't want to have children?" Skeppy questions.

"George isn't ready for that, so please. Let me stay here, and you and Bad could go tell George." He asked once more, earning a worried face from the two as they both glanced at each other.

"Are you sure you don't want to talk about this with George? Does he even know?" Bad asked from afar.

"He doesn't know Bad he's already sleeping and it happened so suddenly while I was next to him." Dream answered.

"But you mated when he was in heat right? Then maybe George would want to be with you while your in your rut." Bad suggested, as Dream just shakes his head no.

Skeppy sighed, telling bad to just stop as he agrees to Dream's request. Bad worries about the two, asking the blonde once more if this was what he really wanted.

"Alright, we will tell George about your situation, just please be careful out here all alone." Bad said.

"And please try not to kill the sheep Dream, especially if your hungry and feeling the urges such as wanting to hunt for your mate." Skeppy reminded him.

"I-I know Skeps, just make sure George won't come here." Dream said.

"Alright we'll make sure of it." Skeppy nods, as Bad and him walked towards the direction of Dream and George's place, Skeppy shifting into his wolf form as he allows Bad to ride in top of him for the safety of their child.

Dream walks inside the house, locking the entrance as he quietly curls himself on the pile of wool where George and him slept last time next to the couples bed.