Chapter 22

"George, wake up." Bad woke the brunette.

It was already sunrise, the two didn't want to wake George up when they arrived late at night.

"Mmm, Bad?" George mumbled, peaking his eyes seeing the pregnant omega sitting near him.

"Good morning George." Bad exclaimed, smiling at him.

"W-what are you doing here?" George asked, looking around the den.

"Skeppy and I came here earlier." Bad explained, "Dream went to our place yesterday. He said he needed us to look after you for a few days."

"He said that? But why?" George asked, sitting up

"He wanted me to tell you he's currently having his rut, and he wanted us to make sure you don't go after him." Bad said.

George raised an eyebrow, wondering why his mate wouldn't want him around. "But he needs me Bad, I have to go." He said, getting out of the bed.

Bad reaches out for his arms, stopping him from going outside. "You can't George, he wanted you to stay away from him."

The brunette looked at Bad, "But why? He was there on my heat. I should be there in his rut as well."

"George, an alpha's rut is different than ours. It's dangerous if you don't take caution, especially if Dream wouldn't be able to control himself." Bad pleeded.

"Why is it any different tho?" He said, taking Bad's hand off him as he sat back down in their bed.

"Listen, our heat would crave us to mate with our alpha. It also want's us to nest and well you know, have pups." Bad explains, "Well it's the same for an alpha's rut but they are more aggressive and possessive than us. I was even lucky Skeppy would let me outside the den during his, because other alphas would never want you out of their sight. And they would be more rough on you during sex, you'd have to be careful cause they will over do it."

George sighs, not really surprised by this information. He encountered this before during his own father's rut, where his mother would be stuck for days inside the den and he and his brother wilbur would be staying outside, unable to come close to their mother due to their father's aggressive behavior.

"I know Bad, it's just that he is still my mate and I want to be there for him." George said, worry crosses over his head thinking of Dream.

Just then, Skeppy peaked inside the den. "Hello, breakfast is ready." He said, while saying good morning to the two omegas. He walks up to his mate, caressing Bad's stomach as he feels their little pup inside.

"Your pups sure are growing fast." George commented, smiling at the sight before him.

"Yep, it only takes five months until I bring them to this world." Bad chuckled, as Skeppy kisses his mate's forehead.

"Come on you two, food isn't gonna wait for you." He says, stepping out of the den, the two followed.

Bad passes the stuffed leaf to George, earning a curious glance from the brunette as he inspects it. "What is this?"

Bad chuckled, as he shows George how to open the food. "Its rice, from the wheat fields. We wrap it in banana leaves and then boil them with water."

"Oh, that's pretty neat." He said, taking a bite at the rice. "It's sticky?" He asked.

Skeppy nods, sitting next to Bad. "Yeah, I found out the wild rice field near your area is a sticky variety which will be very useful later on."

The three of them continued eating their meals, Skeppy and Bad making sure George doesn't think too much of his mate as they try their best to talk and entertain him in any possible way.

By then it was full daylight, the two omegas talking with all sort of stuffs while they rested over the flowery meadows, Skeppy in his wolf form letting Bad lean on him as he listens at the two.

Bad is a very talkative fellow, he likes to talk about anything he could think off. Keeping George out company as they started making flower crowns.

Bad made sure to make a bigger flower crown, placing it on top of Skeppy's head as his wolf grumbled. "Hehe, it suites you muffin head."

George chuckled, seeing Skeppy's wolf a bit annoyed at the flower crown in his head. He tries to wiggle it off him, groaning as he shifts back to himself behind Bad.

George looking away as Skeppy yelled, "Bad! You know how I don't like things on top of my head." He grumbles, taking his clothes near Bad as he puts them on. Telling the brunette that it was okay to look now.

"Our kids would be on top of your head sooner or later Skeppy, get used to it." Bad chuckled.

"Ugh, whatever. I'll make sure that doesn't happen." Skeppy retorted playfully.

George just went along with Skeppy and Bad, knowing they're doing their best to keep him company, which he was grateful for. He knows that his mate wanted them to be here for him, even though all he wanted was to be there for Dream.

"Hey Skeppy, do you think he's alright?" George asked, suddenly breaking their laughter.

Skeppy looked at him with reassurance in his eyes, "He will be alright George, you just have to trust your alpha okay?"

"Don't worry too much George, he's going to be alright." Bad said, patting the brunette's shoulder as he gives him a reassuring smile.

George nods, wanting to believe the two of them. He thought to himself once more about the rut, about Dream and about this situation. Finally standing up as he makes his announcement, "I'm going guys."

Skeppy and Bad glanced at him before the two looked at each other, probably having the same thought.

"Alright George, we won't stop you." Bad said, knowing that George needed to be with Dream just as how he needed to be with Skeppy.

"Thank you Bad." George smiled, waving at the two before he heads towards the nearest oak tree, taking his clothes off as he shifted into his wolf and darted towards Dream.

"You should have probably reminded them not to cause a mess in our house." Skeppy commented.

Bad chuckled, knowing exactly what he meant by that. "Oh shush, well we have their den to crash in return." He giggled.

Skeppy smirked, grabbing Bad's waist as he gives his mate a smooch. "I'm sure they'll be fine."

Bad nodding, as he leans on Skeppy's chest. Feeling his mates' heartbeat as he sighs, "I know they will be."