Chapter 23

George runs as fast as he could, passing by the oak trees and wheat fields until he reaches where Skeppy and Bad's home resides.

He cautiously makes his way in front of the house, shifting as he puts on his clothes, sensing his mate inside. "Dream?" He calls for his alpha, hearing low muffles inside the house.

"Dream, I know you're in there. Its me George, can you please let me in?" He asked. Waiting for his mate to say something.

"George? What are you doing here?" Dream flinched, hearing his mate's call. "Where is Bad and Skeppy?"

"I came here to be with you Dream, please open the door." George asked patiently. "I went here in my own will, they didn't have ti get involve in this Dream."

"I-I can't love, you need to go back now." Dream whispered, a commanding tone on his voice.

"No, I want you to open this door and let me inside. Dream please I want to be near you. I want to hold you like how you did when I was in heat. I'm your mate aren't I? Please Dream let me care for you like you did for me." George begged, placing his hand infront of the door.

He waited for his mate to respond, a long silent pause as he stands in by the door listening to Dream's huffs and small curses. "George please go back, or I'd loose it."

"No Dream, I don't want to go back." George demanded.

Soon enough a crack from the door alerted the brunette. The alpha grabbed his shoulders, dragging him inside the house.

Without a second thought, he threw George unto the bed. Towering him as he kisses the omega aggressively. George was surprised by the sudden strength, his chest ache, feeling the lost of air in his lungs as Dream continued to press their lips aggressively.

"D-dream, stop." He tries to push him, only for Dream to grab both his hands, pinning them on top of his head. George knew he lost it, Dream wasn't in his right mind. The rut making his mate more possessive over him, making him wan't to have more of his mate.

"Obey me!" The alpha commanded. Growling at the smaller underneath him, as he towers on top. Dream didn't hesitate to move his face down on George's neck, sucking and nubbling his mate mark, letting the omega whimper and moan for his name.

He bites on George's mark once more, piercing the bruentte's skin, re-claiming his mate as the omega screamed in pain and pleasure. Licking off the blood seeping through his bare skin.

He rips off the omegas clothes in an instant, not caring about the damage as he devours George. He sucks on the brunette's chest, cupping the other as he teases his mate. His other hand still pinning both of George's hands.

"Oh Dream." George moans loudly. Feeling his wetness underneath. The urgue of locking his hands on Dream's neck prohibited him because of his mates strength. "Fuck." He curses, as the blonde sucks on his other nipple.

Hearing the moaning satisfaction from his mate, Dream twisted the brunette, George's stomach now underneath. He let's go of his hands, gliding towards the omega's back as he purposely pushes, bending George's body as his butt cheeks arises more into view.

George screamed as Dream slammed his full length. Gripping both the brunette's ass, while he waits for the omega to adjust. He leans unto his shoulders, kissing and nibbling George as he began to steady his pase.

Dream's movement were rough as he fasten each thrust, with heated feelings and desperation. He focuses on George's moans, tugging the brunette's hair enough for their eyes to come in contact. Satisfied at the look of his mate's face as he leans forward sucking George's mark once more.

The two of them continued for quite some time. Dream changing their positions every once in a while, only stopping as he felt George drifting unconscious after the seventh time they mated.

The alpha caresses George's hair, holding him in his arms as he places his lips on the omega's forehead. Feeling the need to protect his mate.

He licks the omega's lips in an attempt to wake him up, knowing his senses wanted him to feed his mate. It was already the middle of the night, and George was still sleeping.

Dream cupped the brunette's cheeks, nuzzling his face on George's forehead. "George, wake up love." His rut wanting him to feed his mate. Dream whimpers, as the brunette didn't budge, he was too exhausted to wake up and all he wanted was to rest.

The alpha waited for George to wake up, giving up later on as his eyes began to flutter close. Feeling a bit worried as he knows George hasn't eaten anything yet. He tighten his hold unto the smaller, making sure his mate wasn't cold as he drifted off unto his own slumber.

~~~~~~

Hello everyone! I've been offline for 3 days due to a super typhoon that hit my area. I only posted because I was able to find a good connection. But I have no idea when I'll be back again so please be patient with the update! 

Im very sorry my phone is going to die soon and we still won't be getting any electricity till january.  :(

It will be a sad Christmas for me but I wish you merry Christmas in advance :)

Thank you all for the support and I'll see you next year!