Chapter 20

(George POV) 

After a few days of putting it up together our home is finally finished. Dream and I finished decorating the inside of the den, Dream is currently busy building up small fences down the meadow with the help of alpha Skeppy as they came all the way here to and happily gave us a pair of sheep. 

Bad is currently teaching me how to weave this Palm tree leaves, turning it into baskets as it would help us out on lots of things. It was a bit tricky at first but luckily I was able to follow the steps as Bad was good at giving out instructions, tho i never say I was getting good at it.

We were sitting by the grassy flower field as the clouds covered up the heat of the sun, allowing us to enjoy the cool breeze of the afternoon.

I tied up the final bit, tilting it to the side to see if it was right as I called Bad, "Hey Bad can you check this one?" I asked, handing him the small basket.

He checks out the way I weave them together, it was still a bit off but Bad nods as he doesn't want to admit I was doing sloppy at it. "It's good, your getting progress." He smiles, complimenting my work.

I sigh, telling him that it's okay for him to criticize the horrible thing I'm doing. Bad chuckled, as he tells me the truth that the woven basket was a bit loose on and might possibly just tear when a heavy object is placed in them.

I started over again, making the base of the basket first as Bad continues his part. He told me about how Skeppy reacted when he announces the good news to his mate the other day.

"Gah I was just soo excited that I yelled in front of him as I tell him the good news." Bad exclaimed. "We was like frozen in place, his jaw dropped as he glances at my belly and to my face back and fort as he tried to process things."

I laughed, hearing the news "That must have been hilarious."

Bad chuckles continuing his story, "Mhm and then he walked out of our home and shifted into his wolf form and started sniffing my stomach closer." He said, knowing our wolves would be able to sense it more than our human forms.

I smiled in awe as it must have been such a lovely sight at the two, "He cried afterwards, and it made his so happy."

"He must have waited for this for a while now Bad." I said to him, as he nods in response.

Bad placed down the woven basket he made, glancing over to his mate over the meadows as he sighs, "We have been trying for the longest time. It's just that us male omegas can sometimes take time to make one."

I looked at him in surprise, knowing that my mother never really taught me anything about male omega traits due to never really talking to other packs outside the territory.

"Wait, so we produce lesser than the females?" I asked him, as Bad nods.

"Yeah, that's mostly why our cycle is twice as active as theirs because our eggs are harder to fertilize. And is also the reason it took a few years for me and Skeppy to try until today." He explains, holding his stomach as feels his baby.

"By a few years does that mean?"

He nods, "Since the time we settled down back in our place."

"Which was three years ago right?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Wow, I really missed out a lot on things." I said, feeling a bit more convinced on why it's better if everyone could just live in peace without having any borders, not living in fear outside the pack.

"Well, I learned a few of these by myself too you know. Us male omegas are not that common after all. I'm guessing there even might be only one percent of us in the entire population." Bad points out, in stating the obvious.

"Well then I'm very glad to meet someone who's a male omega like me Bad." I smiled at him.

"Me too George, you have no idea how happy I am as well." He replies.

"So how many pups do you think is growing inside you?" I asked.

"Hmm, I'm not sure. But mostly I'd be from one to five right?" He said, not sure about the latter question.

"I guess so. I had a twin when I was born." I told him.

"Oh tell me about your family George, that is if it's okay with you." Bad asked curiously.

"Well, there's my father and mother that are both alphas. Then I'm the oldest and surprisingly the omega of the pack, my twin brother Wilbur who's also an alpha. Then my younger brother Tubbo who's also alpha born, then finally Tommy who's the youngest, still alpha of course." I chuckled, knowing that I was the only omega in an alpha pack.

"Wow, you have a bunch of strong siblings. Remember when I told you I had mostly omega sisters?" Bad stated, telling me about his pack once more.

The two of us continued chatting about our families, later on indulging to the topic of our age. I found out that Bad is already twenty three and Skeppy is twenty two which means Bad is five years older than me, which still surprised me by how energetic he's been and doesn't seen to act like a grown up.

Dream told me his age before, he's twenty one which means I'm three years younger than him. I wasn't really bothered about it because of how comfortable I am to be with him, and age wasn't really an issue.

"Do you think your family would look for you George?" Bad suddenly asked.

I glanced at him as a bit of sadness went through my mind as there wouldn't be a chance for them to find me. And there's probably a low chance they even tried, or if they did they could have found me before me and Dream went further away.

"I doubt they did, or maybe they tried. But that's all in the past Bad and really I'm fine with my situation. Plus my mate has been trying to prove himself, so I'm alright as long as I'm happy." I sigh, smiling at him as I continued weaving the leaves together, Bad giving me a reassuring smile.

~~~~~

So sorry I skipped a day due to not feeling well. But im back now so i hope you enjoy this bit of bonding time~

- Purple